Plan or Purpose

I have never thought about them two words untill I did a small study on them.

Purpose = Has everything to do with relationships.  It speaks of hope, forgiveness, temperance, encouragement, and it allows for the INNER ACTION action between two parties. Purpose speaks of liberty, and it allows Father the creativity He needs with us to discipline, teach and to chastise us through His Love, instead of being like a dictator.  

For we are not robots! We do not march to a cruel God but we live out His life as His children of a loving Father!

Now let us look at the word 'plan.'

Now the word plan is a religious word, and has NOTHING to do with relationships.  It speaks of a formula or exactness of action. A plan is cut and dry and if you miss the plan you in a way screwed up. Now I know in churches I was taught Father had a plan for humankind but this one called a devil screwed it up so Father had to go to plan B.

NONSENSE in deed.

Father had a PURPOSE and nothing can stop His PURPOSE for He only is the only POWER over humanity!

So I looked up the word "plan" in the KJV bible and w0w it does not exist! I tell you that sure made me go hmmmmmmmmm ...... hmmmmmmmmmm so where does this word 'PLAN' come from.

I looked up the words "purpose" "purposes" and "purposed" and found they occur a total of 61 times.

Let us look at one verse--->And, behold, I purpose to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God, as the LORD spake unto David my father, saying, Thy son, whom I will set upon thy throne in thy room, he shall build an house unto my name. 1 Kings 5:5

So why did he not 'plan' to build an house? Because the word 'plan' was not a word used in their vocabulary!

I have a song and I found myself singing the other day and it goes like this "I know the plans I have for you saith the LORD!" I looked up the verse for I knew it was from Jeremiah and saw the word was NOT plan BUT "THOUGHTS"

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 29:11

Now I looked at the word "THOUGHTS" only to see the Hebrew meaning is "PURPOSES."

Now to some plan, purpose so what .... But to Father it means a lot. Father plan did not go wrong but Father's purpose for us allows for wrong to be corrected!

See PURPOSE allows our Father to work with us, and us to work with Him. The word plan does NOT bring a living relationship to our experience with Father.

"...yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it." Isaiah 46:11

Bless Father for this is His WAY … He speaks ... He brings it to pass .... He purposed it ...  He will do it ... leaving a door open for us to have a relationship with Him and His purpose for us.

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel (purpose) shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: ... Isaiah 46:10

GLORY ..... Father declares the end, long before it happens and His counsel, His purpose SHALL STAND!

Father WILL accomplish all He has purposed! For Father has this to say unto His "My Purpose is as far away from plan as law is from grace"

I tell you His PURPOSE for us in the beginning was to make humanity in His image. AND Father knew He was capable of accomplishing that purpose, REGARDLESS of what man/humanity did!

Father NEVER doubted Himself! Why should we doubt His PURPOSE for us.

Now to see the Truth sink MYSTERY, BABYLON lie, for Father created Adam with a PURPOSE in THOUGHT, not a plan.  Truth be seen and Truth be heard that the was NO plan B but there was only Father's PURPOSE!

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; .... Deuteronomy 30:15

Now see when one chooses life and good, Father responds one way, and if one chooses death and evil, Father responds another way.

That IS purpose! For purpose is about relationships in every situation of our lives!

For man was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who gave him free will in the hope he would choose rightly, for man himself shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. Romans 8:20,21

I just love the Truth that Adam was given free will to choose.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved (MADE WHOLE), and to come unto the knowledge of the truth 1 Timothy 2:3,4

Our free will is given unto us by Him who is free will. Father did not make us any different than He is. See He is Spirit and as so we are created 'spirit.'

Our free will affects our journey in the world and not the final purpose of the Father!

Now let us understand we are NOT robots, We do not serve Father as slaves, but as children! Our freedom to choice makes us His children IN His purpose. If we could not choice we would then be IN HIS PLAN.

One of the first verses I recall memorizing for street ministry was--->All we like sheep have gone astray; WE HAVE TURNED every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isa 53:6

We have turned from Father's purpose to our own purpose. If Father had a plan then no matter what we could NEVER TURN FROM THE PLAN. However, if Father has a purpose we are given light to His purpose and we turn back from our path to His purpose for us!

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Exodus 19:5,6

Father has NEVER lost control of the earth (Man) nor is His covenant able to be changed by any of our actions!

Purpose puts us into a WORKING relationship with Father who loves us and LOVE shall save ALL!

I am responsible for my own actions NOT Father!

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked [He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His precepts to be scornfully set aside]; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap. Gal 6:7

I recall some time back when a hurricane was coming to wipe out a city. So many on line were preaching Father's judgment was coming upon the city because of its sins. I asked the preacher why Father has never sent their so called judgement upon Canada? See we were pretty well the first country to legalize abortion and we were the first to allow same sex marriage and yet no preacher judgement fell upon Canada.

Time to wake up from the judgemental MYSTERY, BABYLON lies and see that our choices will either make it hard on us or it will make it easy for us to be conformed to the image of Father!

For I came down from heaven, not to do (choose) mine own will, but (I choose) the will of him that sent me. John 6:38

Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will (choice), but thine, be done. Luke 22:42

Father's purpose is for humanity to be IN His image, so one can fall on the Rock, or the Rock can fall on the one.

Our choices have put us under the law of sin and death and when the Light of His Word of life is seen we turn (repent) from the law of sin and death to the law of life. We than are no longer debtors to our flesh for the dept was paid in full by Him who chooses to do Father's will!

Father works all things after the counsel of His own will, while still allowing humanity the freedom to choose. Just as Jesus the Christ laid down His immortality and took upon Himself morality. His choosing brings forth His Passover!

To see and understand PURPOSE is to know we have been predestined!

He predestined us to be adopted as sons through Jesus Christ for himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, .... Eph 1:5

I bless Father for purpose and free will, for it shows me ONE who is truly LOVE and ONE who wants a relationship based UPON LOVE!

"But if it is unpleasing in your sight to serve the LORD, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!” Joshua 24:15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience