Renewed Mind

Many times Father speaks His living Word to me and I see it in His light. By this I mean my flesh mind is not well dumb. I can cook good, do many chores about the house, drive a car and read. Sometimes or many times I get words mixed up in my sharing and even times I use the wrong words.

But Father speaks in a way that the flesh mind can only understand when it is renewed to receive what Spirit has to say.

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Eph 4:23,24

Now we can look up the word renewed and understand it means to "renovate." However, that is branch meaning of the word, the base meaning of renewed is "upward, up" its base implies that to renew one's mind is to be " in the midst of a Higher place"

GLORY

So when one hears what the Spirit has to say concerning the Truth of His LIVING Word is to be in a HIGHER PLACE.

When Father speaks He speaks as Spirit and when your spirit mind hears it it fixes (renovates) up things in the fleshly mind.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that sounds Deep indeed and as I read it this verse comes to hEARt--->And God said, Let there be a firmament in the MIDST of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God CALLED the firmament Heaven. Gen 1:6-8

When you are drinking of the lower waters you are not being satisfied--->Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing UP INTO everlasting life. John 4:13,14

See my flesh mind can drink the water of His Word but I only know about Him. When I drink from the water of Him I then KNOW HIM!

To know Him is to have a relationship with Him. He is no longer above the clouds, He is no longer only some knowledge in our flesh mind. But, He has made His dwelling place in our body and we are now ONE in Him!

So as I was reading some verses which I have read many times with my flesh mind, today Father spoke to me from Spirit to my spirit mind and I saw words that brought security/hope to my soul.

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be SAVED BY HIS LIFE. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Romans 5:10,11

GLORY .... Saved by His life ..... grasp it, grab it and hold on to it. We are saved BY HIS LIFE. Ohhhhhhhhhh such glory to behold and yet Father NEVER holds back much more glory. Not only are we SAVED BY HIS LIFE, we can rejoice in this wonderful good news!

Look at Romans 5:10,11 from another bible version--->For if, when we were enemies of God, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through His life! Not only that, but we also rejoice IN God THROUGH our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Yes we shall be saved and that word saved does not mean we shall be saved from some hell fire, it means to be saved from SIN/DEATH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience