Father's Judgement

Bless Father.

When you see what Father's judgement is, you will grow in grace. Not like them in MYSTERY, BABYLON who forsake the Truth of Father's judgement and teaches that Father is but a damning God.

Father’s judgments bring us to a place of repentance in all aspects of the flesh, in denying the Adam identity. Father's judgement is to correct the soul for the soul was taught it must do good and avoid evil at any cost. That soul is a soul that feeds from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, therefore it has no Words of life, but a tongue of death.

Peter said to Him, “Explain this parable to us.” “Do you still not understand?” Jesus asked. “Do you not yet realize that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then is eliminated? But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander. These are what defile a man, but eating with unwashed hands does not defile him.” Matt 15:15-20

Jesus the Christ is telling us what comes forth from the heart comes through the mouth and as so is but only man’s judgments, which are condemning and critical.

For that is what man is within!

I hear it, I see it all the time. You preach to a MYSTERY, BABYLON child and you will see how soon they will point a finger to another. I recall the first time I saw it. A certain country faced an awful time in its history so every year on that day they get together to remember it.

THAT IS UNFORGIVENESS!

When I pointed that out to them that confess to be Christians they just ended up damning another nation rather then looking at their own unforgiving sin.

I was sharing with another one that calls themself Christian and in the middle of our fellowship they asked me my opinion of abortion! I looked at her and said "You want me to feed you from the knowledge of good and evil?" I told her at one time I could fire many verses that forbids the killing of others, but I desire not to, but I desire to feed her from the tree of life.

See when the heat got hotter she looked for a way out, so she pointed at others making herself, well look better.

Time to see and know that Father’s judgments are completely different. For all He does is for the good of ALL humanity, and His judgments never end in annihilation (eternal damnation), His judgements end in restoration.  I tell you Father’s judgments will bring ALL of humanity to a place of repentance and reconciliation, and when this is understood, MANY will not cower from Him, but we will learn and embrace His judgments.

Now is the judgment of this world: NOW shall the prince of this world be CAST OUT.  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL men unto me. .... John 12:31-33

The PRINCE of this world IS CAST OUT!

Come on now, Jesus the Christ said the prince of this world IS cast out ..... what prince would that be? If you think a devil, a fallen angel I tell you NOT .... That prince was but the Adam identity who WAS the ruler of this world!

I never understand how Jesus the Christ said something and churches deny what He said by always chasing some so called devil. Time to wake up and see--->Now since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity, so that by His death He MIGHT destroy him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.  Hebrews 2:14,15

Why MIGHT? Because some might believe it and some might not! They who believe it are they who are freed from the SLAVERY of the fear of death!

Father's judgement upon the prince of this world was to remove that law which was the law of sin and death and by doing so Father's Word of life is now the law of this world.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath MADE ME FREE from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

I believe that and my believing is counted unto me to receive His righteousness! Now His judgements are mine in that He is purging out the faithless Adam identity and restoring my true identity!

For His judgement upon the prince of this world has allowed the world to be reconciled unto Him!

All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men’s trespasses against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation.  2 Cor 5:18,19

Now if one does not know what it means for Father to reconcile us unto Him, it means = exchange. Father has exchanged our Adam identity with His true identity. Father has cast down the man of sin to give unto ALL eternal life by the Man who is a LIFE-giving spirit!

That is Father's judgement .... one of restoring, one of exchanging, one that is "not counting men’s trespasses against them"

Time for Truth to sink that MYSTERY, BABYLON ship of lies.

Who is going to judge?

Do you not know that the SAINTS will judge the world?  .... 1 Cor 6:2

Then I saw throneS, and seated on THEM were those to whom the authority to JUDGE WAS committed. .... Rev 20:4

Mercy triumphs over judgment because when one judges righteous judgment, it always brings mercy with it so that the one in sin is made free.

“There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already BEEN JUDGED for not believing in God’s one and only Son." John 3:18

What has, what is, is what already done by Father!

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me and know my thoughts; and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23,24

Let us with child like faith receive Father's judgement, knowing it only comes as correction from ONE who IS LOVE!

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment.  
WHY?
That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ.   Philippians 1:9,10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience