Awake to Righteousness

Bless Father indeed.

I woke up to hear --->Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. 1 Cor 15:34

As I laid there listening, Father went on to teach me His Truth.

Awake ... It implies one is sleeping and not aware that they are missing what is "righteousness."

Now the word 'righteousness' means = The right way. It also means to obey a law!

Now the one that is not awake is not awake to the right way.

As we read the verse we notice 'SIN' Now I will say the word 'sin' is singular. Not SINS.

So what "sin" are we to awake from?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so some might say hmmmmmmm adultery .... NOT.
Lying ....NOT.
Fornication ..... NOT!

The 'sin' we are to awake from is acting like this body has eternal life!

See Father created the perfect man in His image and likeness. That is what is RIGHT, that is Father's LAW OF LIFE. However, we were born in a body that has NO eternal life in it, only DEATH.

When you see that Father has a law of life that is only in Christ Jesus you are awake, for that law will come to you by the knowledge of God!

While in religion I was never told this .... I just slept with the others.

Father woke me up, just as Jesus the Christ woke Lazarus up and Father called me forth.

HOWEVER! The waking up is yes Father's work BUT Father has sons that will minister knowledge on to you so that you will see that you are no LONGER UNDER the law of sin and death, but IN the law of life (Christ Jesus).

Look--->And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, LOOSE HIM, and let him go.

Yes .... Father has sent into my life ministers that ministered unto me according to my maturing IN Christ. Their writings taught me what Father's will is for humanity and as time went on the graveclothes and napkin has been removed from my face.

Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! But when the time of PERFECTION comes (NOW), these partial things will become useless.

When I was a child (Immature), I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child (Immature). But when I grew up (matured), I put away childish things (immaturity).

Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then (NOW) we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then (NOW) I will know everything completely, just as God NOW knows me completely.

And that, KNOWING THE TIME, that NOW IT IS "HIGH" time to AWAKE out of sleep: for NOW is our salvation nearer THAN when we believed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience