King David gave birth to the Christ

As I was going about my business, Father opened unto me that king David gave birth to the Christ. Now I know some who are very religious will fight the Truth concerning Christ in the Old Testament but Truth will prevail!

Let us begin with the Covenant Father promised to them in the Old Testament --->For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: ... Hebrews 8:10

So Father said He will PUT His lawS into their mind, and write them in their hearts. Understand that the lawS are PUT into their minds, by doing so they knew who was LIFE and where LIFE was. They who were part of Israel had that covenant with Father.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh But king David .... How was he different in that he birthed the Christ?

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is WITHIN my heart. Ps 40:8

Yes king David had the law WITHIN his heart. You can say he had the Christ life within as his life.

See king David could not be under lawS for if he had the law would have been only WRITTEN in his heart.

Now when I saw that Father reminded me of Matthew 1:1

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Jesus the Christ was the son of David. Why David first when Abraham was born before David?

Jesus the Christ is a son of a king and since David passed away Jesus the Christ is now King over all of Israel!

If you are still looking for Jesus the Christ the Saviour I will tell you its time to become as wiseman and look for the King!

Jesus the Christ is a King and He is King over a Kingdom of kings and priests.

Abraham saw this when he looked at the night sky "....That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy SEED as the stars of the heaven, ...." Gen 22:17

Yes from Abraham was to come the SEED not seeds as in many BUT SEED!

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Gal 3:16

This SEED shall come first and the SEED will birth many seeds "....as the stars of the heaven..."

But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to be sons of God--to those believing in His name, John 1:12

To believe in His name is to know and accept His identity!

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Rev 1:6

King Jesus is NOW making kings and priests for the Kingdom. Trust me He is not playing the saving games as religion teaches.

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev 5:10

He is not going to, He has already made us Father's kings and priests and these ones will REIGN ON THE EARTH as His represents!

If you are still looking for that so called pie in the sky, you know where Jesus the Christ will come on a cloud and gather his out of this world into His heaven, I tell you "You missed the Truth and fell for the LIE!"

The King is making of Himself kings and priests and they shall reign as His body ON THIS EARTH!

And saviours (more than one) shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S. Obadiah 1:21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience