Boldness 2

Before pressing on I just want to say John 7:1-53 is JUST AWESOME to have Father teach you. Be not afraid to know it for it is His good pleasure to reveal it unto you.

I just want to zero in on Jesus the Christ and BOLDNESS.

Then said some of them of Jerusalem, Is not this he, whom they seek to kill? But, lo, he speaketh BOLDLY, and they say nothing unto him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is the very Christ? John7:25,26

Boldly ..... Such glory to behold and to proclaim that glory is to boldly be Father's will unto ALL!

Boldly means to speak without concealment. GLORY .... I am no longer concealed in this vessel ... The Truth has MADE ME FREE! Free from the vessel that I may boldly tell others!!!!!

That is what freedom of speaking is .... It is to be made free from the lie and to see and know others will also be MADE free.

If you sat with me you will come to know I do not LIKE, I do not believe the Truth can set ANY FREE.

Get yourself a cage and put a dead object in it and open the door and tell me that the opening of the door will set the dead object free. I THINK NOT!

Get yourself a cage and put a dead object in it and MAKE IT ALIVE and you can open the door and the LIVING object will be MADE free.

Truth MAKES one free .... Truth CAN NOT SET one free for that one needs to be MADE alive from the death it is IN.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath MADE ME FREE from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

Boldly proclaim the Truth and know the other that is hearing will be MADE free!


Bless the LORD indeed and Jesus the Christ (Word of life) is the LORD!

When Deep calleth unto deep it is to see oneself as He sees them. Deep is Spirit and as so Deep sees His as one with Him (spirit).

In John 7:29--->But I KNOW him: for I am FROM him, and he hath SENT me.

I as the Christ proclaim I know who my Father is, for I am from Him and He has sent me into this world to be His will.

They that know that will boldly proclaim that Truth and that Truth will make them that hear free from the lie of the carnal mind! Religion for so long has taught that the vessel is you but it is time that the Truth come forth and show us we are NOT the vessel BUT we are spirit!

Yes the Feast of Tabernacles, will be hEARd and seen by them that know Father!

It is a time to come forth from one's booth into the liberty of who we are IN Christ!

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath ANOINTED ME TO PREACH good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to PROCLAIM LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES, and the OPENING OF THE PRISON that are bound; ... Isa 61:1

If you think that verse was just for Jesus the Christ I will tell you .... NOT! It is for them whose Father has sent into this world, so that they may know His will and be able to proclaim that will unto all that have a ear to hear!

Every person born into this world and I mean EVERY PERSON has a belly button! They have been born of flesh and blood. Father's Word of life has been in every person born into this world .... They just don't know it YET!

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his BELLY shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:37,38

G L O R Y

Out from our inner most being shall flow rivers of living water and the water is the Word of life!

Come on sons of God .... Have you been born of the Spirit? If so you have that water of life for any and all to receive so that they too may share in His LIFE!

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the GIFT of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee LIVING WATER. John 4:10

Every person that has not hEARd this Truth in thirsty RIGHT NOW!

They try to fill that thirsty by the flesh, but they find it is NOT what is right! For the right way is His way and His way ALONE!

My .... my ...... my. I spent many hours pouring over books trying to fill the thirst in me. I was blessed to travel to parts of this world to share with others, only to come back knowing they had NOT received any water to quench their thirst. I cried over it many times asking Father why this gospel does not work. One night I hEARd why ... "The God you present is a God as of man!"

I bowed my hEARt and asked Father that I would come to know His will for humanity.

It was then the Truth, the water of life started to spring up in me and wash away all the lies that held be a captive to the flesh. It was then I knew not God. but I knew my Father!

The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed. John 7:46-49

I want to close this of with the Truth that a MAN has never been heard before speaking this Truth!

The Truth that Jesus the Son of man proclaimed was NEVER heard in the law or by ANY law teacher. Just as I tell you NONE today hear this Truth in a law religion or from the religious teachers.

You need to come to Jesus the Christ to hEAR it!

In my time of chewing on BOLDNESS I was blessed to read from another Sister who shares the Word of life. I want to quote a few things from her!

Boldness of Him will come from them that know Him!

QUOTE= There is a particular boldness that I am talking about. Folks think that we cannot force boldness, but, you see there is a boldness that has been in us since before the foundation of the world. It is the same boldness of God. We ARE created in His image. Does God have a boldness? He has a boldness that when He speaks He KNOWS what will appear. I am not talking about boldness to witness to people; or boldness to do things. I talking about the boldness that is the reason for our being awakened. The reason that our remembrance is returning to us. It takes a boldness to know who we are. It takes a boldness to know all that in within us. It takes boldness to know who and what we are. It takes a boldness to live HIS LIFE. It takes boldness to believe His Words. For as a man believeth, so is he.

.... it takes boldness to change from the carnal way of thinking, to the way the Mind of Christ.

... IF we are in the image of our Father, that boldness IS ALREADY IN US WAITING TO BE BROUGHT FORTH.

I believe that the ONLY thing that we are judged for is how we are using the anointing of God. The anointing IS HIS LIFE and we HAVE IT.

We need to FOCUS on who and what we are instead of focusing on what the carnal mind tells us that we are not.

... JUDGMENT simply means to make right what we've had wrong, in our mind. IF we have any hope at all, then we'd BETTER BE BOLD ABOUT WHO WE ARE.

Jesus the Christ KNEW WHO HE WAS!! He acted it, He confessed it, and He lived it.

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory OF HIS INHERITANCE IN THE SAINTS,

And what is the exceeding greatness OF HIS POWER TO US-WARD WHO BELIEVE, according to the working of HIS MIGHTY POWER,

Did you see where the inheritance that He gave us, is? IN US!!! BUT, you see what it takes,
"to us who BELIEVE"!! Now, does it matter what anyone at all thinks?

No, it's what YOU BELIEVE!

Let's go on, here. We're talking about that OVERRIDING POWER . VS 20-22, "Which he wrought in CHRIST (God's anointed), when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places. FAR ABOVE ALL PRINCIPALITY, AND POWER AND MIGHT, AND DOMINION, AND EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED, NOT ONLY IN THIS WORLD, BUT ALSO IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME. AND PUT ALL.....ALL....ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET, AND GAVE HIM TO BE HEAD OVER ALL....ALL....ALL THINGS TO THE CHURCH..."

Now, look back at verse 18-21, where is this inheritance? IN THE SAINTS!!! Now, look at verse 23: "Which IS HIS BODY, THE FULLNESS OF HIM THAT FILLETH ALL IN ALL." IF we are ONE with Him, THE FULLNESS OF HIM IS IN US!!!

Be BOLD!! Throw down all that we've been told. Be BOLD in not being ashamed of Who you are. Be BOLD to KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT WHO YOU ARE. You know, He gave us full salvation. And NOW, He is telling us: "WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION".(Phil 2:12)

It is in us, we have to work it OUT OF US!!
---END OF QUOTE---

I will not top that Truth, but know they who hEAR it will live it OUT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience