Threshing Place

Bless Father for His living Word of life that He speaks unto His ....

I had a dream some time back and in it Father told me to fix the 'threshing floor.'

So when I went to fix it a woman stopped me and told me not to, but I told her Father said to do it and I will listen to Father. So I fixed the  'threshing floor.'

Now I've never really chewed upon the dream or got any spiritual meaning from it. The dream just pretty well sat in my mind.

The last few days I've been chewing --->And saviours shall come UP ON MOUNT ZION to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S. Oba 1:21

So as I was chewing on the Truth that these 'saviourS' shall COME UP ON MOUNT ZION I wondered about Mount Zion and how it came to be.

In my studying I learnt that king David fought the Jebusites and won and took the strong hold of Zion: which became the city of David.

So king David took the ark and placed it upon Mount Zion and there had fellowship with Father.

OK .... Bless Father. So I looked into the name 'Jebusites' because a name always shows the nature being dealt with. Jebusite = "descendants of Jebus" So I looked up Jebus = "threshing place"

As soon as I seen the meaning of Jebus the dream came back to me and I started reading--->See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. Heb 12:25,26

Father shook the earth and earth is our flesh. Once more Father is going to speak and this time He is going to shake 'heaven.' Heaven is our mind. Father is going to thresh out the lies that have blinded us to the Truth that we are ONE IN HIM ... we are spirit as He is Spirit and we are not these bodies.

Two things also came to hEARt as I was receiving from Father.

1) Gideon was threshing wheat in a winepress .... Here we see Gideon called to gather the grain from the harvest and the gather was done by judgement. Now not judgement in a condemning way but judgement in a TEACHING WAY!

2) Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I WILL SAY to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Matt 13:30

Here again we can see Father's threshing at work in that His Truth will burn out of the minds any lies so that they can see who they are!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience