Crowns

Bless the Father …in my time with Him, He in His loving nature opens my eyes to things that in His time grows in me.

I was reading this and noticed —-> Rev. 4:3-5, "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats; and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment: and they had on their heads crownS of gold. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there are seven seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God."

NOT one crown BUT CROWNS.

G L O R Y

Yes Bless Father.

Now you might have been as me when I first read it my mind went .... elders .... crowns. But English would be 'and they had on their heads a crown of gold .....'

Right after that thought came the thought ... crowns ......

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev 5:10

A king crown and a priest crown hmmmmmmm

Now the Greek word for 'crowns' is stephanos and means = to twine or wreathe.

Now both twine and wreathe implies a strong string of two or more strands twisted together and embracing.

So hmmmmmmmmm ...... just chewing.

As I've said before 'I never know where Father's Truth takes me, but I know it is maturing.'

"...and they had on their HEADS .... crowns of gold. ...."

Heads ..... hmmmmmmmm this word 'heads' is not what sits upon the shoulder, but the word 'heads' means to seize or seizing.

What is being seized? The mind!

Their minds are full of darkness; they wander far from the life God gives because they have closed their minds and hardened their hearts against him. Eph 4:18

Now I was there, BUT Father told me to 'renew my mind' and to do that was not reading my bible for hours a day, or attending church as much as I can .... NO IT WAS BY HEARING THE WORD OF LIFE!

It is the mind (HEAD) that the Spirit is today “seizing” or “laying hold” upon in every one who has hEARd they are ONE in Him.

Also the Greek word for 'heads' is in the feminine gender! I know that might not make sense to some but in a nutshell words were either male or female gender in meaning for the word implied the character of that gender.

So let us see that this crown is upon the feminine qualities of gentleness, kindness, mercy, love, goodness, grace, nurturing, sensitiveness and compassion. These are, one and all, necessary characteristics in the nature of a KING/PRIEST rule, but from a priestly hEARt flows forth love, mercy, kindness, grace, gentleness, forgiveness — the very spirit and word of RECONCILIATION!

What a beautiful blending of the masculine-feminine nature of Father!

“And round about the throne were...four and twenty elders (matured to rule) sitting...and they had on their heads crowns (stephanos) of gold.”

Golden Stephanos! .... Golden Victor’s Crowns!

G L O R Y .... Gold is a symbol for His divine nature. And how true that we are only able to fully overcome by being made PARTAKERS of His divine nature (Christ)! To be “crowned” means to be given kingly authority. As the kingly authority and dominion of Father’s divine nature (Christ) now ascends the throne of our lives to rule within us — we are CROWNED, RULED OVER by our Father, but more than this, made rulers, in the love, justice, and glory of Father’s own character!

Bless Father ... I never know where He is going to take me but I know where He takes me is to show me how He is maturing me. In a nutshell 'I never fret that I can't do it or I am not what I see.' I just know He shows me to let me know He is maturing me to be!

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in ME will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: .... Phil 1:6
 
I said to my Sister that the battles we have gone through and won because of the Truth within, we will be rewarded with many crowns!

See a person can be in more than one event and win more than one event so that person receives a crown for each event they win .....

Now let me say by the Spirit that those who are called and chosen in this hour are being strengthened by experience and by the power of the Christ (Spirit of life) within and are becoming strong in the LORD and in the power of His might. Father is teaching many to reign IN thier lives and IN every situation they face!

Father is making many to be His Royal Priesthood!

Priests reigning in the Father’s own nature, love, and power! Reconciling the world. Subduing all things. As kings these are seated IN the throne; as priests they sit AROUND the throne. Their rule is rooted IN authority AS His kings, but as His priests they become the bond (embracing) between Father of the throne and the creation so desperately needing His Christ (life).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience