Kingdom sons

Bless Father .... Woke up to this Word "You have dominion over everything that is NOT of the Kingdom."

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let him (Father is NOT a them) have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Gen 1:26

So let us look at what it is we have dominion over ....

1) The fish of the sea
2) The fowl of the air
3) The cattle
4) The earth
5) Every creeping thing

So the man which is spirit is who I am for I am not this body BUT I am spirit .... ONE IN Father and ONE WITH Father.

Let us look at 1) The fish of the sea.

The fish of the sea are species of fish that group together and if you are not IN their group you are not their species. Well look at this world it is very much GROUPS of people that to be in that group you have to hold to their 'belief,' 'doctrine,' and 'tradition.'

There is the fish group or shall I say the 'Catholic group' 'Jehovah witness group,'  'Muslim group' 'Coalition group' 'Jubilee group' 'Republican group' 'Democratic group' 'Atheist group' and on and on.

We cane see these 'fish of the sea' in the Old Testament .... 'Canaanites,' 'Amorites' and the 'Gibeonites.'

Yes! These were groups of people that lived their own government, religion, culture and education.  

BUT! It is in realm of spirit, air and teaching that the Truth within His sons have dominion over these fish of the sea!

For they are NOT of the Kingdom of God .... But of the kingdom of man!

Bless Father for the Truth that abides IN His sons .....

Let us look at 2) The fowl of the air.

The fowl of the air is THOUGHTS ..... Thoughts that are not of the Kingdom .... Thoughts that only build up one, one's kingdom are the thoughts the sons have dominion over!

We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5

You think devils/demons are some sort of fallen spirit? I tell you there is ONLY ONE POWER .... ONLY ONE Spirit .... and that is Father. Anything else is but the imaginations of minds that have listen to fables and lies passed on from cultures that did not teach after Father's Truth!

You think there is evil in the Kingdom of God? Listen to the Word of life on the issue of evil "But I say unto you (King), That ye resist not evil: ..."

Why resist something that is NOT of the Kingdom .... Read Genesis 1 and you will see NO evil in the Kingdom only what Father said--->And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Gen 1:31

Let me say that word 'good' also means pleasant and agreeable.

So the fowl of the sir is but the lie that all born in this world are but the Adam (humanity) identity.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Cor 4:4

YES the lie, the fowl is under the dominion of Kingdom sons for they know the Truth of WHO THEY ARE and as so they speak that Truth to others so that they can be enlightened and be partakers of the glorious gospel of Christ!

Before pressing one I want to share how Jesus the Christ handled 'the fowl of the air.'

And Jesus KNOWING their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts? Matt 9:4

And Jesus KNEW their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: ... Matt 12:25

But he KNEW their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth. Luke 6:8

My favorite one is--->When the (Simon)Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would know what kind of woman is touching him. She’s a sinner! Then Jesus ANSWERED HIS THOUGHTS. “Simon,” he said to the Pharisee, “I have something to say to you.” “Go ahead, Teacher,” Simon replied. Luke 7:39,40

Come on now you think Jesus the Christ is the only one who knows the fowl of the air? OR has authority over them?

Time for Kingdom sons to wake up

3) The cattle ..... I was for many years wondering and chewing on why 'CATTLE.'

One day Father showed unto me 'cattle.'

Here in this part of Canada is many farms that raise a lot of cattle. Now cattle tend to always be seen eating the grass of this world. They are eating machines with four stomach! When you drive around and see the cattle most of the time their head is down eating grass.

Well that is like humanity! Daily waking up to only be eating the grass of this world!

EAT .... EAT .... EAT! Never satisfied always wanting MORE .... MORE AND MORE!

It seems their soul purpose is what does this world have for me and how can I get more to feed me.

CATTLE!

Jesus the Christ says unto the cattle--->“No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money.

“That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?

“And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

“So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today. Matt 6:24-34

Sorry for so many scriptures ... But I see Jesus the Christ tell His NOT TO BE CATTLE.

The Apostle Paul was a pattern of one NOT a cattle--->I have traveled on many long journeys. I have faced danger from rivers and from robbers. I have faced danger from my own people, the Jews, as well as from the Gentiles. I have faced danger in the cities, in the deserts, and on the seas. And I have faced danger from men who claim to be believers but are not. I have worked hard and long, enduring many sleepless nights. I have been hungry and thirsty and have often gone without food. I have shivered in the cold, without enough clothing to keep me warm. 2 Co 11:26,27

Ohhhhhhhhh gosh I can hear it now .... eyebrows raise but I tell you we MUST NOT BE AS THE CATTLE OF THE WORLD BUT AS SONS OF THE Father!

For the cattle (Gentiles) seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. Mat 6:32

Other example I like is King Nebuchadnezzar, who was forced to go away from people, and live among the wild animals. You will eat grass LIKE cattle!

WHY .... Why ..... You (King Nebuchadnezzar) will learn God Most High rules over human kingdoms and gives them to whoever he wants. I will tell you .... The world you live in IS YOUR KINGDOM and you must know that Father is the God over your kingdom and if you let Him He will be the King of your kingdom and He shall provide ALL OF YOUR NEEDS.

I was as cattle at one time .... I saw Truth when I found I had not been able to keep enough grass for my kingdom. I turned to Father and blessed Him for being the King of my kingdom and as King He will provide me the grass!

4) The earth .... Glory to God!

'The earth!' Ohhhhhhhh at one time I as a child thought the earth was something I lived on .... I tell you the earth is who we are!

We as Kingdom sons have dominion over our earth.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Romans 6:14

SIN .... Sin means to miss the mark and my earth, my flesh, my body ... missed the mark!

My body, my flesh is prone to sickness, poverty, sorrow, pain and DEATH!

Them issues my body can face IS NOT OF THE KINGDOM OF Father!

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. Rev 21:4

WHAT .... You must die to get to another place called heaven where one day Father will do that?

I TELL YOU THAT IS A LIE and if you want that fowl to be yours to feed upon than death will be.

I chose to be in the first resurrection knowing the second death HAS NO POWER OVER ME! (Rev 20:6)

My LORD, my King tells me "...I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:...."

I have no place to go but to abide in Him for He is my life and as so I by His grace have dominion over what is NOT of the Kingdom of God!

I am not teaching a name it claim it, nor am I saying confess it and it will be! I am sharing with you KINGDOM LAW, KINGDOM LIFE!

Father DID NOT created a Kingdom with any sickness, poverty, sorrow, pain or DEATH in it so I as a Kingdom son need not to see any of them having any DOMINION in my earth!

Understand that when I speak of the Kingdom of God, I am speaking of His dominion/authority, as well as His supply.

God .... Father has NO ENEMIES!

Time we better understand our enemies and go back to the Garden of Eden. The LORD God made the animals and brought them to Adam to name them or to declare their character. But we must see we are looking at a parable here, so we must understand that these animals represent our emotions. Now while these animals were in the Garden there was no fighting and each one functioned exactly as they were designed to do. So we find the lion lies down with the lamb. This means that the power to rule that Father has put in man in the beginning (the lion) is absolutely compatible with the lamb nature of God.

When Adam found himself outside the Garden a change took place and the "animals" took on a different character. Adam’s first son rose up and slew his brother for the "lion" now saw the "lamb" as an enemy and destroyed it. Man became a battleground in which the original equipment Father placed IN him, now functioned under another authority causing a manifestation of something other than Father.

Where did murder come from?

Each of the emotions that were given to man, allowing him to manifest Father now had a dual character, both good and evil. So now love the greatest emotion of all has as its opposite, "hate," which is love in reverse. That is why Jesus said, "If a man hate his brother he is a murderer." Remember the emotions are connected to the soul realm and therefore they are a part of our spiritual world or heaven.

Look at Noah .... As long as the animals where in the ark they were under control. But when let out of the ark they became what they are ..... BEASTS!

Look to Father and understand the Truth concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!

Kingdom sons have Kingdom dominion over the EARTH!

5) Every creeping thing.

Some of those creeping things have put much terror in me. I have to say spiders man spiders they would have me climbing a wall to get away from them. Size didn't matter I JUST FEARED SPIDERS!

'Every creeping thing' is not but OUR FEARS!

Time we fear NOT what creeps up to us for we know we are IN LOVE and we are AS LOVE!

Every creeping thing that comes forth comes out of DARKNESS and we are NOT the children of darkness BUT OF THE LIGHT!

Out of no where sickness creeps up and what happens? ....FEAR!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh how sickness causes FEAR!

A noise goes off that we can see or even know the cause but FEAR jumps forth ...

I tell you fear only jumps forth because this earth wants to remind us that we are earth.   NOT!

Every creeping thing or FEAR arises with the threat of harm, either physical, emotional, real or imagined.

The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted. Pro 10:24

Here is an example of FEAR--->And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: ... Rev 6:16

What do they FEAR? The Truth, the correction of the Lamb in the revealing that they are created sons of the Father and NOT HUMANITY!

People fear so much today that fear is pretty well the god of this world.

The Kingdom sons have NOTHING to fear nor do they fear FEAR!

“But don’t be afraid of those who threaten you. For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all. What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!" Matt 10:26,27

FEAR .... Why are many Christians not really obedient to the Lord today? The reason is because they have responded to the Lord, only out of a FEAR of hell, by making what would be the sensible choice of "receiving Christ" in order to escape eternal damnation. Many believe that if they are "saved" then Father will protect and take care of them so this becomes another "reason" why so many come to Christ.

What does religious lies say to keep them "clinging" to the Lord? The answer is simply that they are told if they do good then God will bless them, and if they do evil God will punish them. If they tithe then they can expect God will prosper them and they will be rich. If they "back slide" then some sickness or disaster will come to them from God.

Under such lies who would not try their best to "appear" to love Father, without considering that Father is not deceived since He looks upon the heart?

FEAR ... Creeping things!

The greatest FEAR of all HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

14Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might DESTROY THE ONE who has the power of death, that is, the devil (FEAR), and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery. Heb 2:14,15

AM I THERE?  .... By the faith OF Him I AM!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Brother how can you say such a thing, how can you think such a thing?

I can for I know I am NOT a son of any man, any religion .... I am a son of God and as so Father is bringing me into maturity which is being a KINGDOM SON!

I recall some time back reading the very last verse in Acts--->Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him. Acts 28:31

My hEARt cried "Father I want to know this Kingdom of yours"

I found being in the religious kingdom a battle of HATE .... a battle of knowledge about Father BUT NOT KNOWING Father.

He called me out. He closed me up to teach me as His son.

I now confess "I am the WILL of the Father"

I don't share this to condemn anyone nor do I share it to better myself above anyone. I share it in love and Truth knowing they who have an EAR to hEAR what the Spirit says will be the Kingdom sons!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Patience