Body Salvation

 Bless Father .....

I thought on it through the night and was reminded some time back while in Kenya, Romans 8:11 came to hEARt---> But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell IN you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also QUICKEN your MORTAL bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

I shared with my Brother that I do not at that time know what Father is saying, but will in time.

Quicken means = make alive, give life.

See a mortal body is DEAD and Father will make it alive again because LIFE (Christ) is its ONLY SOURCE!

To be quicken is to want to walk after the Spirit and NOT the flesh!

WHY?--->For they that are after the flesh do mind (carnally minded is death) the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit (spiritually minded is life and peace) the things of the Spirit.

So as long as one mind is only carnal minded that one is not of use to Father .... AT ALL!

Jesus the Christ though he had the carnal mind only walked in the mind of LIFE (Christ).

We can either walk after the carnal mind or we can walk after the mind of Christ!

Now I know there is a teaching on how Jesus will return on a cloud and change his from corruptible to incorruption, and mortal to immortality. Some even say you must die first to get this change and than there are they who don't believe at all.

I am seeing His Word of life in that those who are One with Him are walking, talking and seeing as Him and Him as them.

They are ONE.

I feel the time has come to stop the religious games; the struggling to BE Who He is; for NOW, comes the Living and the Being.

Far to long I read and heard talk .... talk and much talk. I read how so many caterpillars are telling other caterpillars how to be a butterfly and yet NO BUTTERFLIES!

To me it's the gospel of the candy store. What candy are in the jars on the shelf you can look at, you can long for, you can talk about .... BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE!

If that is Father's plan, I want out of the candy store.

Now body salvation is immortality and immortality means = one not subject to DEATH; EXEMPT FROM DEATH; lasting FOREVER.

God “will repay each one according to his deeds.” To those who by perseverance in doing good SEEK glory, honor, and immortality, He will give eternal life... Romans 2:6,7

"So this corruptible MUST put on incorruption, and this mortal put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory (life). 1 Cor 15:53-54

"Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no MAN (flesh and blood) can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting, Amen." 1Tim 6:16

"But is NOW made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who HATH abolished death, and HATH brought life and immortality to light through the gospel". (this word "light" means, to shine or brighten up, to enlighten, illuminate, make to see). 2 Tim 1:10

What one seeks for, one will find .... to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

The 'spiritually minded' ones are they that SEEK for immortality. I feel, I believe, Father has given us all we need we just need to be mindful of what He has given us!

"And of HIS FULNESS HAVE ALL WE RECEIVED, and grace for grace." John 1:16

Father has NEVER changed so why should I? He created me spirit in Christ (Life) and as so I am. The only thing that has changed was my thinking! I stopped seeing myself as spirit (life) and started to see myself as a mortal human being. Yes a sinner lost that is going to die.

NONSENSE!

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: .... Pro 23:7

It is only be the renewing of my thinking (mind), will I be transformed back into the knowing of who I am.

Now, in 1 Corinthians 15:53-54 we are told that "incorruption and immortality MUST be put on".

MUST means MUST AND this means that SOMEONE IS GOING TO DO IT.

There is no doubt in my hEARt, MUST doesn't tell me that I am to wait and let Father put it on.

WE MUST put on incorruption and immortality.

Corruption .... easy to find just use the carnal mind and look about! Incorruption .... easy to find just use the spiritual mind.

What one focus upon is what that one will see!

"Who only HATH immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting, Amen." 1Tim 6:16

A man's only focus is upon himself and his needs. A man will not, can not, focus upon immortality for that man is NOT IN THE LIGHT.

My earthly parents are in their 80s and many times I have shared with them that they are not the car, but they are in the car. However, time after time they just tell me about the flat tire on the car, the need for a new muffler on the car and how it be nice to get a oil change for the car. NOT ONCE do they talk about how they are IN the car, BUT HOW THEY ARE THE CAR.

That is nothing more than to be CARnally minded and NOT spiritually minded!

Now can we see how in 1 Timothy 6:16 "....no man can approach unto..."

Man is but trapped in lies, and that trap will keep man in DEATH. Religion only has exalted the lies to keep its many chained to death. A death that HAS NO HOPE!

If the pie in the sky teaching is their hope, I tell you DEATH will be their friend!

"GOD IS A SPIRIT ...." John 4:24.

NOW, doesn't it stand to reason, even in the natural mind, that IF you are created (begotten) in His Image; that you are created (begotten) of His very Substance, that that makes YOU a Spirit Being too?

Man IS NOT Father's image!

YES. This body is flesh. But, what lives in this body is not flesh. And those who have awakened to this Truth are even now having a changing of this flesh body.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I would so argue with that thought but I am so much reminded of Romans 8:11--->And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living IN you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give LIFE to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives IN you.

I can't deny that verse .... I can't change it for some new doctrine. I can't even ignore it for He spoke it from withIN me!

This body is becoming who the Head is--->But speaking the truth in love, MAY GROW UP INTO him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: ....Eph 4:15

The Head is Christ, the very Word of life and I will tell you the Head is Spirit and as so my body must be as the Head is!

"But is NOW made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who HATH (not will BUT HAS) ABOLISHED (to cease) death, and HATH (not will BUT HAS) BROUGHT life and immortality to LIGHT through the gospel". 2 Tim 1:10

One who stands in this light stands in Truth that DEATH has been ABOLISHED and as so they are seeing that LIFE AND IMMORTALITY are theirs .... NOW!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the loving Word of life has said ".... I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth IN me, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE:...."

Such glory to behold the day that Truth shone IN my hEARt!

YES! Since the day of Jesus' resurrecting; since I/WE resurrected, it has been right here in front of us. NOW ... has immortality been brought to light.

It has been right in front of us, to see for ourselves.

With our awakening, it's been right here, telling us ... YOU ARE IMMORTAL: YOU HAVE ALL THAT Father HAS: YOU ARE ALL THAT Father IS!

As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I AWAKE in Your likeness. Ps 17:15

The light of His DAY has woken us up to His Truth and it is this Truth that is making us free from the law of sin and death!

It is only man, the carnal minded one that believes NOT! I/We have been born from above and are NOW sons of God!

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." 2 Cor 5:1

Again .... I/WE are NOT the body, but I/WE are the BODY OF CHRIST (LIFE)!

Now '...if our earthly house be dissolved, we have a building of God. ...'

What? KNOW YEA NOT that your body (earthly house) is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is IN you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 Cor 6:19

WE are the building of God ..... NOW ..... NOW! Not in some future plan, but NOW! The building of God is being completed and let me tell you that building is BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST (LIFE)!

NOW (NOW) ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 1 Cor 12:27

Before Father woke me up I was waiting for the pie in the sky. I could NOT SEE that NOW I AM His dwelling place, His body and NOW He is the Head of His body!

To many so called churches trying to do what He said He will DO ".... I WILL build MY church (called out); and the gates of DEATH (hell) shall not prevail against it.

Death CAN NOT HOLD HIS BODY, FOR LIFE WILL CONSUME DEATH!

This word "dissolved" in 2 Corinthians 5:1 means = to demolish, to halt for the night!

This 'earthly house' has only been down in the darkness and it must be dissolved for we can NOT have a earthly house and be His Temple!

Father does NOT dwell in flesh and blood .... ONLY IN Spirit for He is Spirit!

Heaven ..... Ohhhhhhhhhhh ask anyone where Heaven is and they will point up to the sky!

I will say "Heaven is a state of mind!" It is not up in some pie in the sky but withIN!

I recall seeing that little word "IN"--->For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth IN him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Catch it? IN Him .... NOT ON HIM!

To believe ON Him is to look at the flesh and blood Son .... To believe IN Him is to look upon the Word of LIFE!

NOW .... Now is the time to see and behold--->And I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Rev 21:1,2

Out from the boat upon the water I step. NOW, this new heaven (MIND), is the heaven (MIND) we came forth from God with. This is the same mind or heaven, that we forgot to keep thinking from, as we entered this earthen realm. And the first earth, (this flesh body that we live in) is the one that is passing away, AS WE BRING FORTH THE ETERNAL OR IMMORTAL BODY, from our heaven or mind.

I tell you I would have fought that tooth and nails some time back .... But! As I have been renewing my mind I am seeing Father's PERFECT WILL!

It is time to think no longer as the first Adam but to be the second Adam!

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam a quickening spirit. 1 Cor 15:45

Was made has been ADDED in so I read it without what man added in! For Christ the last Adam was NEVER MADE for He is the very substance of Father ...... LIFE!

Now some are playing, they are thinking that they are the first Adam! NOW some of us are BEING that second ADAM! For our heaven (mind) are bringing into manifestation the heavenly!

Read again Revelation 21:1,2 and see where that NEW Jerusalem IS coming down from?

YES FROM Father!

And this new heaven is our STATE OF BEING, BEING WHO WE ARE.

The ONENESS of us with Father is becoming visible.

It is being MANIFESTED NOW and they that are hEARing His call are coming forth as His body!

Now, IF New Jerusalem is come down from Frather, out of heaven, our mind, where is this new, eternal, immortal body coming from?

FROM OUR HEAVEN (MIND)!

"But ye are not IN the flesh, but IN the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead SHALL also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth IN you.

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." Rom 8:9-14

I can't apologize for my use and love of scriptures and yes I hEAR them and post them knowing the Truth shall MAKE you free!

Notice in Romans 9:1 "... "YE ARE NOT IN THE FLESH, but IN the Spirit, IF so be that the Spirit of God dwell IN you."

We are NOT IN the flesh, but IN the Spirit"! GRASP IT AND KNOW I/YOU ARE NOT IN THE FLESH!!!

The question is "Does the Spirit of God dwell in you? If so, then you are not IN the flesh!"

GLORY WE ARE SPIRIT. We are NOT that flesh body that we are moving around in.

That is resurrection TRUTH!

It is when we see that we have a body, that is eternal, IN OUR HEAVEN, in our mind, our Christ mind, we can begin living immortality. For we are not IN the flesh and our mind is NOT carnal.

I will tell you, it is Father's Word of life and that Truth I allow to be my LORD!

His Word shows us that we are not debtors to the flesh! We owe the flesh NOTHING!

The Passover has come! My King, my LORD is in control of who He says I am! For we DON'T live under the fear of death AGAIN!

We are not ... We will not be ... but we are "NOW" the sons of God!

Set your mind upon this .... WE HAVE manifested FROM that Spirit realm into this physical realm ....

Let us look Deeper into this Truth--->"But some men will say, How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die; and that which thou sowest thou sowest NOT that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat or some other grain; but God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to EVERY SEED HIS BODY." 1Cor 15:35-38

I tell you the Christ in me is bursting forth and consuming me so that it is Him that lives and NOT I!

Look in Romans 6 and see that the body that died IS NOT our immortal body ..... It was the OLD MAN!

The old man is but the old way of seeing ourselves .... The new creation that we are is seeing us as Father sees us!

GLORY TO BEHOLD for WE HAVE RESURRECTED as NEW CREATURES; with Father's nature; Father's Life; and an ETERNAL BODY that does not have to see death!

How does one know this? By renewing the MIND .... and a renewed mind is one that sees themselves as Father sees them!

I was reading Jude and these words leaped before me "...I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this ..." When did I know that?

I tell you I was in the Father when Moses parted the sea! I saw Abraham, I was blessed when Elijah called fire down.

AND SO WERE YOU THERE IN Father!

GLORY ....

We did not sow the immortal body when we went to the cross. AGAIN .... We did not sow the immortal body when we went to the cross; BUT we sowed the old man's way of looking at his body.

To be looking at his body is to be carnally minded and that is ... DEATH!

Reread Romans 6 and see the old man, the old way of our thinking and see and know that old man WAS crucified, that the body of sin be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Ohhhhhhhh GLORY ..... For so many years I fought sin tooth and nail and kept losing. WHY? Because I was looking at the flesh and sowing to it!

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap CORRUPTION; .... Gal 6:8

Let the Word of life draw us Deeper into this Truth--->"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. IT IS SOWN A NATURAL BODY; IT IS RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY..

There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we HAVE (Past tense) borne the image of the earthy, so shall ALSO bear the image of the heavenly." 1 Cor 15: 42-49

I see it .... The dead (the old man) is sown in corruption; When we resurrected, we resurrected in incorruption.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he IS a new creature: OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY; BEHOLD, all things ARE become new. 1 Cor 5:17

Can we see that ALL OF THE OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY!

Jesus the Christ abolished death (2 Tim 1:10) and He brought to light, immortality (2 Tim 1:10).

It doesn’t matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation. Galatians 6:15

Out upon the water I proclaim "The old man was sown in dishonour; and we were raised in glory; the old man was sown in weakness; and we were resurrected in power!"

Yes this went further and Deeper than I planned .... BUT I KNOW Father is speaking to YOU!

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Rev 18:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience