Provocation

Bless Father for we are His Truth in this world and as we allow Him to un-peel us we will mature in Him.

A onion has many layers that are see through and as you peel each layer off you will come to the core of the onion. We are like that in that our core is Christ who is the TRUTH and trough experiences Father is removing the layers off of us so that we may know we are His Truth!

But resist him (carnal mind), firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. 1 Peter 5:9

I've been looking at the book of Hebrews verse by verse and today read--->Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: when your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. Heb 3:7-9

Now I know in religion they teach that the Israelites where the ones provoking Father but hmmmmmmmmmm.

Here are a group of people who sat under lies of the Egyptians and when taken out they needed the lies removed so that they can see who they truly are.

... ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel.” Ex 19:4-6

Father peeled back the layers of the lies they heard in Egypt to let them know the TRUTH that they were to be Father's Kingdom sons.

How many today are NOT listening to the voice of Truth but the voice of religious lies?

"....Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!" Ps 137:9

The layers of the onion are the little ones and when Father's voice is heard and obeyed that layer is removed by the TRUTH!

QUOTE =
Now, this word ‘provocation’ what do you think this is speaking of? Who was being provoked? Think about this now I’m talking about the Jews in the desert. Who was provoked? The Jews were provoked, but most people teach that they were provoking God. And that these people are provoking God through their stiff necks, hard heads and sin etc. No, God put them in the testing to provoke them to come back to Him. I’m just saying that that is what I’ve been told. I’ve been taught that these people provoked God and that is why they died. No, God was provoking them; God was trying to get them stirred up. Isn’t it just like our lives? These provocations come in our lives for what purpose? To get us moving, get us stirred up (hey, that’s not comfortable here, let me go find some place that’s right, this isn’t the place for me.) END OF QUOTE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience