Two Servants

Bless Father for the Truth that we ARE!

Today while talking with Father I read--->And now you Gentiles have also heard the truth, the Good News that God saves you. And when you believed in Christ, he identified you as his own by giving you the Holy Spirit, whom he promised long ago. Eph 1:13

I realized in my hEARt I was born in this world as a servant to the carnal mind (death). HOWEVER, Truth that was with in me rose up to show me I am NO LONGER a servant to the carnal mind but Him!

See there are 2 kinds of servants. One that is captured and taken as a servant and one that gives up self to be a servant unto others.

Now looking at that you will know the TRUTH, which will MAKE you free!

A Brother wrote me asking about servants and I sat in AWE for I was talking with Father concerning being His servant so I wrote the Brother back and this email burnt in my hEARt till I sent it to You all.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
 
In order to live in the Kingdom, this is the formula, the plan of the Fathers, He requires OUR ALL. And that can only come by being dead to the carnal mind (world), and resurrected in Christ Jesus.

“I live yet not I, but Christ.” the life we now live in the flesh is Christ life, as He is one with the Father so are we.

Time to wake up from being a servant to death and KNOW we are a servant unto LIFE!

Now since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity, so that by His death He might destroy him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.  Heb 2:14,15

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience