Light to Transform

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:1,2

The Lord Jesus asked me how I am "transformed."

I replied by ‘Studying the bible so that my mind can be renewed!’

The Lord Jesus asked me “Where it says that” in Romans 12:1,2

I looked at the verses and said 'No where Lord Jesus.'

I was left alone .....

I talked to my wife about it, but still was so alone.

This morning the Lord Jesus shone His Light upon Romans 12:1,2 and by His Spirit I see.

For the Light shines in me so that seeing I may become what the Light shows. Seeing is knowing, and knowing is becoming. For to see is to indeed become what you see and that one will be transformed into the Light that he sees.

Again from the Amplified Bible ---->Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies [dedicating all of yourselves, set apart] as a living sacrifice, holy and well-pleasing to God, which is your rational (logical, intelligent) act of worship.

And do not be conformed to this world [any longer with its superficial values and customs], but be transformed and progressively changed [as you mature spiritually] by the renewing of your mind [focusing on godly values and ethical attitudes], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His plan and purpose for you].
Romans 12:1,2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience