Out From Under the Law

As I look about I see millions dying in war torn countries; dying with no food, no hope, no government, and most of all a empty hand from the church.

I look beyond the frame work of my house and see vast numbers in need in many countries and I feel as if how, HOW does this Truth reach the amount of hurting.

A empty hand is not what He has, nor His priesthood.

And thou shalt gird them with girdles, Aaron and his sons, and put the bonnets on them: and the priest's office shall be theirs for a perpetual statute: and thou shalt consecrate Aaron and his sons. Ex 29:9

The Hebrew word "consecrate" is very unique. It means "to fill the hand."

It shows that God put within the priesthood everything it needs to do the work of God. The very power of God has been given to the priests that they would minister both unto God and to men.

I've read and talked about it many times in wonder. However, my wonder will be seen for His Truth comes alive at a time to fill my hand for the many I shall be able to reach out to. Philip has been my wonder and I've said that God did it for him and us to see, He can do it for us and others to see.

After all we are talking about God!

And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus (STRONGHOLD): and PASSING THROUGH HE PREACHED in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

A son of God knows "consecration is what God does, and not what I do!"

See consecration is coming to God with empty hands, confessing our weakness, and our inability to do anything, then letting God do the rest. We been taught different by many pastors and teachers and yet it is odd that Paul's walk did not line up with what has been taught today.

And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 1 Cor 2:3

Ohhhhhhhhh what Paul wrote that hmmmmmm YES!

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom,

WHAT! Paul you were not a big show boat on a TV station screaming for more money more people to consecration themselves unto God. You speech and preaching did not have words that brought many to repentance?

Gosh Paul what did you have that you were able to do God's will?

"in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." 1 Cor 2:4,5

Enough said there to show this gospel is but OF God and NOT of man. If your hand is empty and you need tactics to try and get something in it I would question if it is YOUR hand and NOT His!
God do this and I promise to do that. God do that and I promise to do this. I promise to pray more, fast more, work more for you, read more ..... reconsecration what a sin on our part.
 
"And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou west slain, and hast REDEEMED (purchased) us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; and hast made us unto our God KINGS AND PRIESTS: and we shall reign on the earth" Revelation 5:9-10

As the REDEEMED of the Lord I been bought with a price and as so I am consecrated unto Him. When I serve myself, my pleasures, my wants, my desires I am consecrated unto myself.

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Cor 6:20

Truth BE SEEN ----->God requires our all because He has purchased and paid for us!

"But when the fullness of time was come, God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, MADE UNDER THE LAW, to REDEEM them that were UNDER THE LAW, that we might receive the adoption of sons." Galatians 4:4-5

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 1 Corinthians 15:56

If you wonder about this law that we have been redeemed from look back to Adam who was told NOT to bring himself under it.

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." Genesis 2:17

That law kept humankind trapped until the Son came!

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:18,19

No longer am I under the law of sin and death for I have been purchased with the blood of Christ so that I may not be a possession of God's!

I now serve the LIVING God and not the fear of death!

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Hebrews 2:14,15

Thank you JESUS!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience