Whose Authority?

Such sweet revelation to behold--->One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the gospel, the chief priests and scribes, together with the elders, came up to Him. “Tell us,” they said, “by what authority are You doing these things, and who gave You this authority?”

“I will also ask you a question,” Jesus replied. “Tell Me: John’s baptism—was it from heaven, or from men?”

Just as today when one goes forth to proclaim the kingdom, MYSTERY BABYLON comes storming in asking "by what religious church are You doing these things" Ohhhhhhh yes they do for years I heard "What church do you attend" "Who is your pastor" "Who is your head covering"

When I tell them it is by God's authority they flip out telling me without a church or pastor I'll just go over the deep end. My last fellowship the pastor stood before everyone and preached a rebuke service at me and even cursed my wife and children for having me as their dad and husband. Well we sat through the rebuke and after the service we left to never go back to so called church.

As Jesus was confronted by the big wigs of His day so many of us called out sons are and will be confronted. I know though we shall be standing as His body in this world in the fullness of Him and our words and actions will be seen as the authority of the kingdom of God!

They deliberated among themselves and said, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He will ask, ‘Why did you not believe him?’ But if we say, ‘From men,’ all the people will stone us, for they are convinced that John was a prophet.”

So they answered that they did not know where it was from.

And Jesus replied, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things.”

Now that is problematic for we would think Jesus would answer them and trust me He does but in a parable knowing the Holy Spirit will open the parable up to His called out!

By the way many religions deliberate among themselves. See if they see what they call a rising star they fight to get that star in their house so that the flow of money will be great. I can recall in my ignorance chasing rising stars and soon they crash into the world and are seen as hypocrites caught in acts of evil.

However, these chief priest were afraid of the crowd more than the Word of life that stood before them. See they knew the wrong answer would bring about a problem so they just shut their moths and did not answer the Word of life.

Just as today many will tolerate different doctrines, different beliefs and different church groups to gather for prayer nights, special services and even what they call sunday morning service. See truth is hid from them so they have no truth to feed the company that they see but they know the praises of the company will fill their money bags.

Again, what love does one have? Love of self or love of the Father? Does one knee down telling the Father what they need or does one knee down in praise and worship unto the Father in the midst of their needs. Trust me I came from that world of bless me God, bless that one God, thinking all along God jumps to what I say because I use a certain phrase or even the name of Jesus.

Sad how many forget "...I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Time the sons see this parable in the light of the Holy Spirit!

Then He proceeded to tell the people this parable: “A man planted a vineyard, rented it out to some tenants, and went away for a long time. At harvest time, he sent a servant to the tenants to collect his share of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat the servant and sent him away empty-handed.

So he sent another servant, but they beat him and treated him shamefully, sending him away empty-handed.

Then he sent a third, but they wounded him and threw him out.

‘What shall I do?’ asked the owner of the vineyard. ‘I will send my beloved son. Perhaps they will respect him.’

But when the tenants saw the son, they discussed it among themselves and said, ‘This is the heir. Let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? He will come and kill those tenants, and will give the vineyard to others.”

And when the people heard this, they said, “May such a thing never happen!”

But Jesus looked directly at them and said, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written: ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone’?

Everyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.”

Now the one that planted the vineyard went away for a long time. Gosh, today is 2021 and I can tell you its been a long time! When it was HARVEST TIME ahhhhhhhh wait up a second. Harvest time is not what we think! When I think of harvest time I think fall but when the owner of the vineyard thinks harvest time he sees it as a continue harvest!

Did not Jesus say some years ago "...The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest."

Ohhhhhhhh are we praying to be the labourers in His harvest or are we busy sowing to the flesh reaping a corrupted harvest?

So the harvest is now and many through the ages have been sent out into it but few labourers are for they is much to gather in. This end of age harvest we are in is HUGH and I can tell you God does not need many to do His work for the ones' He is going to bring forth will be the ones' IN HIS FULLNESS and will be HIS MANIFESTED SONS.

See the sons know "by what authority they are called forth to walk in" and as so they will be blessed to reap the owners vineyard! Many in so called MYSTERY BABYLON expect to be the ones used in the end of age harvest. The problem is THEY DO NOT KNOW WHOSE AUTHORITY IT IS. Ohhhhhhh they will deliberated among themselves that the new ones must be baptized a certain way, or pray a certain prayer or even call a certain title upon themselves.

I'm a baptist, I'm pentecostal, I'm roman catholic, and on and on and on. Not knowing that all are God's children and as His children carry about them His title.

See the owner has sent the heir and at that time the heir was killed by the tenants. In this end of age harvest the owner is going to send the JOINT HEIRS! His body, the FULLNESS OF HIM into the harvest to be His called laborers!

Just as in the days of the Son of man the chief priests, pharisees and scribes missed the Word of life and as today the great harvest will happen outside of the religious churches by the manifested sons of God.

What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he is the owner of everything. He is subject to guardians and trustees until the date set by his father.

So also, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basic principles of the world. But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive our adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.

Children .... sons! what’s the difference between children and sons ... What’s the difference?

Understanding is the difference and understanding comes through experience!

You can have all understanding, you can have all experience but without a change you have NOTHING!

So many think that black text upon those white pages will change them. So many think only the voice of God will change them! Come on you that think that way show me 1 yes 1 that changed by the voice of the Son of man? It took the Holy Spirit and them called by the Father to be the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.

If one thinks they will find them in buildings called churches run by self appointed men, I tell you you will not be a mature son of God!

I know from growth that the Father sent unto me teachers of truth. As I look back I can see how at each level He sent one that taught me how to be there. Soon that one was boring and I longed for the next level and the Father sent me a teacher. Ohhhhhhh YES it was the anointing upon me that opened the eyes of my hEARt to see, but it also was the teacher that had an anointing that brought me to the next level.

Time the sons take stock and what they hear and obey the Word of the Lord for the Word of the Lord can be spoken by the voice of a man!

I am NOTHING and I desire NOTHING. But, within me is this desire to see others grow as I do!

35+ years ago I had 3 dreams that woke me up from the darkness. The 3rd dream I saw a white horse running at me. This white horse was different in that it did not have a head as a horse but a eye. As this horse went by me I saw it go around the world. The trail it left was one of fire and everything burnt up. As I watched it it came again at me. But this time I found a child standing it its path and I grabbed the child and we both leaped out of the horses way and ended up in a pool of water surrounded by a family housing.

For many years I pondered and talked with the Lord about that 3rd dream for I know it was from Him and I know He woke me up from the darkness by His light! Today I feel in my hEARt the 3rd dream was to show me my calling. See the horse represents truth but truth being spread by fire. A purging for them in its path. But I was called to take His children and toss them into the pool of water which is the living Word of life. For these children I tossed in became a part of the family of God.

Now the difference between a child and a son is the son KNOWS THE FATHER'S HEART!

This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.

For this reason I was appointed as a preacher, an apostle, and a faithful and true teacher of the Gentiles. I am telling the truth; I am not lying about anything. Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands, without anger or dissension.

It is time we see ourselves as His mature sons, HIS OVER COMERS!

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to eat from the tree of life in the Paradise of God. Rev 2:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience