Manifested Sons of the Father!

“No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.” John 3:13

I recall the day I saw John 3:13, I wrote it on a facebook page some time back and boom I had teachers from the church I sat under attacking me. I was so lost because I wanted light but instead I got hate. That was the day Father told me to close out my facebook page and from that day to present Father been sending me His anointed mature sons so that I may mature up to be His son for a appointed time.

Let us notice in John 3:13 Jesus the Christ is saying to Nicodemus that He is on earth and is in heaven at that same moment. Now that might not mean much, but for the man-child it does.

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. Rev 12:5

Yes, Father caught up the child to His throne, but that is not implying these ones are not on the earth now!

Dig Deep and notice Jesus the Christ after His resurrection, ascended and descended at will, could manifest His presence on earth or in heaven at will.

Jesus the Christ didn’t have to become absent from heaven in order to appear on earth.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh but that is only one example Brother Frank.

Yes it is, but let us look at the 144,000 that are “before the throne”  In Revelation 14:3

And they sung as it were a new song BEFORE the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Yes they sang a new song BEFORE the throne, but now notice in verse 4 .... These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth.

Come on now. One moment before the throne the next following the Lamb where ever it goes.

Time for us to wake up and see being before the throne of Father is another realm, a higher state of being IN Him and with Him.


I always say that the mature sons of the Father will be able to sit on the moon and have a coffee, but they won't for they will be about doing Father's perfect will!

I am seated IN Christ right now--->And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places IN Christ Jesus: ... Eph 2:6

Look at Philip in Acts 8 who was in Samaria and the next moment he is sent to the desert to be a messenger unto a Ethiopian. After Phillip immerses the Ethiopian in Jesus the Christ he disappears and is in Azotus.

"...the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip ..."

That is a glimpse into what the sons of Father are going to be doing by the perfect will of Him!

The Word of life will never return void and it shall be as it is “...it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.” 1 John 3:2

The sons, the end time overcomes will be in the presences of the Father at all times, a vessel for His perfect will!

“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more.” Rev 3:12

FAITH.... One's understanding of what Father is to do will be what one will walk in.

Let us look at Martha when Jesus the Christ said unto her “Your brother will rise again” she replied, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

Now please find me Jesus rebuking her for that knowledge? Find me the scriptures that show Jesus the Christ rebukes her and gives her the correct Truth?

YOU CAN'T for she was NOT WRONG. See her faith was "in a future resurrection" Just as many about hold unto that.

HOWEVER, They who are maturing unto sonship faith is in what Jesus the Christ IS "..."I AM THE resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25,26

GLORY TO BEHOLD, for the sons of the Father, for they shall NEVER DIE for they are in the RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes to prove it Jesus the Christ raises Lazarus from the grave but I tell you Lazarus died again and had to be buried!

The "resurrection' faith was seen in Enoch and Elijah and I fully believe a Enoch and Elijah company will be seen in this end of age.

The manifested sons of the Father!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience