Fire

And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep; ... 1 Samuel 3:3

"ere" what a word. I have never heard any use it in word or a sentence and yet I read it in the bible.

"ere" = properly, meaning to glisten.

So we would than read "And glisten of the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;" ... 1 Samuel 3:3

So the lamp or fire of God did not go out but the glisten of it did!

MY MY MY....

I have trouble trying to find the meaning of "ere" but I think what it is saying is that they were letting the lamp go out at night.

HMMMMMMMMmmmmm brings much to hEARt.

Before the lamp of God had gone out, Samuel was lying down in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was located.  1 Samuel 3:3

Much Deep there MUCH.

There no mention of a veil between the Holy room and the Most Holy room and yet Samuel made his bed in the Most Holy room. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He made his bed, his resting place IN THE PRESENCES OF THE LORD!

Deep indeed.

Father lite the fire again ----> They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. Acts 2:3

The FIRSTFRUIT of the Spirit, the fire of His Word of life aglow in the Most Holy place.

See ... you could NOT bring in strange fire to use in the service of the Lord. Father Himself had to give the fire and that fire He only accepted for it was the Light of life!

Israel no doubt lost that fire and Father sent forth His Son to kindle the fire once again!

"...he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and ... fire:"

hmmmmmmmmm

“And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.” Malachi 3:3

What do we have to offer Father that He will accept? Is there a heaven currency? Something we have that Father will take as a offering?

Therefore I urge you, brothers, on account of God’s mercy, to offer your BODIES as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.  Romans 12:1

I tell you my body is NOT mine nor did any person in this world make it .... FATHER made this body and put me spirit into it for His glory and purpose!

For You formed my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works, and I know this very well.

My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in secret, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Psalm 139

My body is in perfect unity! Just as the sons of God shall come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God.

YES. I tell you there is a appointed time when the unity of the faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God shall come to fruit!

Now unity is not joining hands with some other MYSTERY, BABYLON fellowship and singing, it is when the sons and daughters are ONE with the fire, the purpose of Father!

The trumpeters and singers joined together to praise and thank the LORD with ONE VOICE. They lifted up their voices, accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and musical instruments, in praise to the LORD:

“For He is good; His loving devotion endures forever.”

And the temple, the house of the LORD, was filled with a cloud so that the priests could not stand there to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the LORD filled the house of God. 2 Chronicles 5:13,14

But Brother Frank that is old testament, we are new testament.

Let me take you to the New Testament where they were all ONE--->And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with ONE ACCORD (with one mind, with one passion) in ONE place. Acts 2:1

Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.  Acts 2:2,3

YES THE FIRE ONCE AGAIN NOW LITE BY FATHER IN HIS TEMPLE .....

And they were all FILLED with the Holy Spirit .... .

I never know where Father has me ending up but the oil that is needed for the fire to burn can not be strange fire nor oil bought!

It has to be BEATEN OLIVE OIL!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience