Peculiar Treasure 2

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.  1 Peter 2:9

OUT OF DARKNESS .... Darkness was not the absent of light that the eyes see but darkness was NOT KNOWING FATHER!

What was this darkness we were called out of? It was NOT YET knowing that we are "...a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession.

We are a CHOSEN PEOPLE, ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION! Come on and lift your head for Father has called you to be His 'OWN POSSESSION!'

I stumbled in this world only learning what others taught me, NOT knowing what Father has for me. One night some years ago I hEARd that VOICE, I hEARd that call, and out from the the bondage of Egypt Father lead me. Through the red sea and upon dry ground of a desert He brought me. It was in this wilderness, this desert that His Spirit He feed me the manna and from the Rock He allowed me to drink in the living Water of life.

For years I wondered in the wilderness NOT KNOWING WHY!

Ohhhhhhhhhh trust me I was told I was called to preach, I was told I was called to die one day and go to heaven. I was told to study religious doctrine so I could be a good soldier of a church. YET, in this wilderness Father never beat me or judged me for my sins, He kept feeding me the manna and living water of life.

After many years I started to see religion and I stepped back for I only saw hearts that did not forgive their enemies, read words that dammed souls to hell and I found myself as ONE.

I stopped and cried FATHER YOU ARE NOT WHAT WE SHOW TO THIS WORLD!

That was the day I found myself in the cliff of a mountain and Father teaching me His reason why He called me out.

Father's Kingdom is a Kingdom of Priests and He has called me out to be part of His "ROYAL PRIESTHOOD!"

The Passover Lamb made me free from the bondage of Egypt and He took me from glory unto glory revealing my Adam nature to be His Christ nature. For it is Christ nature that shall be a part of the ROYAL PRIESTHOOD for He is the High Priest of this order!

We MUST SEE, we MUST KNOW, this High Priest said He will BUILD HIS CHURCH. Or He will BUILD HIS PRIESTHOOD!

Bless Father for His grace and Truth that we are blessed to see and hear today!!!!

When Truth comes forth the antichrist that sits upon the throne of our hEARts steps down to allow the King to have His rightful place and we become Father’s very own! To see and know this we rids ourselves of that hateful selfish element that is nature to us. The ADAM NATURE and we put ON THE CHRIST NATURE.

When we know we are His, this begins to make us from ourselves, releases us to love, to give and we become His own beautiful kingdom of priests!

This is His Father's will in our redemption, to become a kingdom, each and every one of whom are priests.

We will know that a royal priesthood of His, has no meaning apart from blessing others.

Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Rev 1.5

Such glory to behold that Christ Jesus laid down His immortality to take upon Himself our morality!

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ,
Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2,13,14

Now we no longer live unto ourselves, for we become unto Him a kingdom of priests, priests who sit upon His throne ministering His kingdom, His righteousness, grace, peace, joy, the riches of His love and mercy unto the world.

And the FULLNESS OF HIM shall dwell in His royal priests, that they will minister with His power unto ALL the world!

I recall a few years ago Father teaching me concerning this call, the ROYAL PRIESTHOOD. I was amazed back than and searched to find others that saw the same and I tell you there were a few far and between.

Bless Father for His grace and Truth!

When Father tugged at my hEARt with the Truth concerning the royal priesthood I not only felt it, but I knew there was a change in me. It was not a change that you can behold with your eyes, but a change where I saw Truth in a higher state of being. AND that being was ONE IN Christ with the Father!

“...Behold I go forward, but He is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive Him: on the left hand, where He doth work, but I cannot behold Him: He hideth Himself on the right hand, that I cannot see Him ....” Job 23:8,9

Job’s heart yearn for the living God and he wouldn’t, couldn’t, settle for anything less. He wanted, he needed, to find God Himself. Is that not the cry of His royal priesthood?

Ohhhhhhhhh I sat under many listening to them concerning God but NOT ONCE did I hear them tell me about the Father!! It was when Father spoke to me that I had a intimate relationship with Him, for I was learning that He is Spirit and I am spirit and together we are ONE!

The world uses oneship in marriage, but I tell you, if you are NOT having a intimate relationship with Father, you only talk about and know about a God!

Take a look at the shulamite woman in Song of Songs and how she calls her lover "my beloved" and see that we yearn for our beloved. For there is no other beloved but Christ Jesus the LORD!

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 2 Cor 11:2

Father's will HAS NOT changed, He is soon to bring forth His ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, for He has already revealed the High Priest over this Priesthood!

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess.  Hebrews 4:14

Father first revealed this desire of His in the day when He brought Israel out of Egypt, that His intent was that His whole people would be His 'peculiar treasures', a kingdom of priests.

HOWEVER ..... ONE TRIBE STEPPED FORTH TO BE HIS PRIESTHOOD!

Just as today, only so many leave the religious world called the church and bow to Father's will knowing He calls and He makes ready the called!

But ye are a CHOSEN generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people...

What Father has CHOSEN no man, nor power, no grave, nor death can separated that CHOSEN one from Father's will!

For Jesus the Christ, the Son of God was Father's first begotten Son, and Father has established the High Priest of His Kingdom of priests IN Him, and also calling Him a King-Priest forever after the order of Melchizedek. Father has seated this King-Priest at His own right hand in order to make Him the great High Priest of our profession. Jesus the Christ IS Lord and will always be the one and only High Priest.

Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, set your focus on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess. Hebrews 3:1

Time to awake to the calling and know we too are to be kings, who are priests, that shall rule and reign with Him.

He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and firstborn from among the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence. For God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through the blood of His cross.  Colossians 1:17-20

What a glorious wonder to behold, the mystery of Father in that He has purposed a many membered body to become His fullness manifested... not just a few great saints here and there throughout the ages, not just a few of the strong ones who seem to be able to go further than others. But a whole body, filled with the glory of Father from the least to the greatest.

Repent... for the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand!

Was the cry of one in the wilderness to the many that sat under a covenant! Repent ..... have a mind change and see it is NOT what church says BUT what Father IS DOING!

Therefore I urge you, brothers, on account of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.  Romans 12:1,2

The church age will close off to the fullness of Father revealed by and through His chosen royal priesthood. The FULL expression of Father Himself revealed in a people who are His own 'peculiar treasures', a Kingdom of priests each one of whom is uniquely His own, and revealing some unique ray of Himself who is Light ... a ray that this particular one alone can shine forth, “to the praise of His glory.”

I tell you you will be kicked out of man's church if you brought in this Truth concerning the will of the Father. You will find them you thought were Brothers and Sisters despise you for they cling to the robes of them that know not the Father. But! I tell you you shall indeed find yourself on the isle of Patmos and there you shall hear a voice calling you to a higher state IN Him!

For the true purpose of Father is to bring froth His 'peculiar treasure' a ROYAL priesthood. For His IS bringing forth this Kingdom of priests, in which each and every member of the body of Christ is functioning vitally and effectively and uniquely in his or her own priestly calling.

It will be this Kingdom alone that can reveal the glory of God in all His fullness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience