Being Made for a Purpose 2

Fleshy life was better before the Truth came in and turned it right side up. We live in a new world, a world now called 'The woke generation.' I don't like it for I just see the mind of the serpent turning one another against each other. HOWEVER, as His called I see He has woken up His called, to know that the night is past and the Day of the LORD is at hand.

Even Christ Jesus shares a parable of 5 being woken up to have the light of Truth guiding them into the Father's Kingdom.

Let us look at another whom Father woke up ..... See Asaph was one that was awaken unto Father's dealings with men. For in his psalm he writes--->For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness. Ps 73:3

It was too much for Asaph, too painful to think about. So he went unto the Father for Truth and he talked with Father, and waited.

In His waiting Asaph says --->Then I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked. Ps 73:17 It was in his spirit that he heard what Father had to say. For before going to Father, Asaph only reasoned with his carnal mind and as so his thoughts only brought death, NOT LIFE!

In his spirit, the TRUE sanctuary of the Father, Truth welled up in him, and Asaph began to see it all from Father' perspective!

These wicked ones that prospered were stand in a slippery place and their desolation would come upon them “in a moment.”

HOWEVER! Asaph, came to realize, he was under God’s loving care even in the midst of all the chastening he was under.

Yet I am always with You; You hold my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and later receive me in glory. Ps 73:23

Such glory to behold, for in the cry of Asaph's hEARt was the Truth reveled that Father was with him!

Whom have I in heaven but You? And on earth I desire no one besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Ps 73:24-26

IN his spirit, the sanctuary of Father was the Truth made known and Asaph knew that for he proclaims "“it is good for me to draw near to God."

YES .... YES .... YES.

In the midst of the storm when a hEARt cries out unto Father, it is there that one realizes the storm came to show that one, Father HAS always been there!

"... I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, that I may PROCLAIM all Your works." Ps 73:28

Ohhhhhhhh such glory to behold, for even we His called out are to know we are in the right hand of the Father and being there we will, we shall, PROCLAIM ALL HIS WORKS!

"... for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can SHOW (declare, proclaim) others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9

Blessed is the one You choose and bring near to dwell in Your courts! We are filled with the goodness of Your house, the holiness of Your temple.  Ps 65:4

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes we love that word "blessed" but what of “Blessed is the man whom Thou chasteneth, O LORD...” Ps 94:12

Ohhhhhhh can we grasp BLESSED now that it is mixed with chasteneth?

“Blessed is the man whom Thou chasteneth, O LORD, and teachest him out of Thy law (instructions), that Thou mayest give him rest from the day of adversity, till the pit be digged for the wicked...” Ps 94:12,13

Is that day at hand? The day where the wicked are now in a pit of their own doing?

Are they realizing they need help out?

Blessed be the Father, for His royal priesthood will be the ones sent to help the wicked out of the pit into the blessed man, Christ Jesus the LORD!

Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name (nature) above all names (natures), that at the name (nature) of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Adam nature is but the wickedness in the pit, the Christ nature is exalted to the HIGHEST PLACE!

Truth is welling up IN me and I know soon, very soon it will be flowing out for the many to behold the Kingdom of righteousness. When the pit is so deep that the wicked cry out in despair I know Father will use me to minister His throne of righteousness to them; For I know Truth has brought me in to dwell in a Kingdom of peace when all around me is unrest, and I shall minister that peace to others.

In the midst of despair that is shaking this world, I by Father's fullness shall impart His love, His joy, His peace to others.

Time to awake and see we are those who dwell in a Kingdom of Light, even in the midst of great darkness, and minister that Light to others. Though this thick darkness is all around us, the others are gnawing their tongues for pain because of it ... yet we know a Kingdom of Light, and walk in the Light ... right in the midst of the darkness.

And that Light shines out in the darkness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience