Peculiar Treasure 1

Bless Father indeed.

When He says "...all the earth is mine..." He is proclaiming to be the rightful owner. So now not only does He own the earth but He has within it "a peculiar treasure" that is of greater importance!

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Ex 19:6

GLORY. His "...peculiar treasure" is NOT gold nor is it silver but it is a KINGDOM OF PRIESTS that is a holy nation that He is King/Lord over!

This "...peculiar treasure" He values so much that He has it shut up in the bosom of His heart and soon will expose them so that He will reign over all the EARTH trough them!

For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto Himself, and Israel for His peculiar treasure. Ps 135.4

One does not just say they are in His "...peculiar treasure." Nor does one obey some church doctrine to be His "peculiar treasure!"

See His "...peculiar treasure" obey HIS VOICE, and keeps His covenant.

One can not keep His covenant because some church says this is Father's covenant. No..... See to keep His covenant one must HEAR HIS VOICE, for His voice is the covenant that has come into this world.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ...And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:1,14

The Word said "But as many as received him (Word of life), to them gave he authority (power) to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (nature).... John 1:12

This Word which was the expressions of the Father proclaims in Rev 5:10 "And hast made us UNTO OUR God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."

...A kingdom of priests? Now, that’s peculiar treasure indeed! AND it was the Word of life that MADE US UNTO OUR God kings and priests.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, BY THE WORD of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:23

To many worshiping the man Jesus, proclaiming He is God when Jesus the Christ was the Word manifested to take unto the Father a peculiar treasure that He has made kings and priests!

For this Word said He will build His church, His called out, His 'peculiar treasure.'

See a 'peculiar treasure' reveals the heart of the Lord. For Father's peculiar treasure (people); are priceless to Him, each one of us. Recall, Father said "all the earth is His", and “the cattle on a thousand hills,” "all heaven as well". BUT .... it is His 'peculiar treasure' that is the measure of His true wealth in His own eyes. This above all else is His own peculiar possession, the thing that reveals and defines Him as the Father He is.

Time to turn from MYSTERY BABYLON lies that we are sinners saved by grace and take upon us His identity! For His peculiar treasurer is NOT THE ADAM IDENTITY ... BUT THE CHRIST IDENTITY!

I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces: I gat me men singers and women singers, and the delights of the sons of men, as musical instruments, and that of all sorts. Ecclesiastes 2:8

King Solomon in his glory gather much unto himself, but what he valued the most was his "...peculiar treasure of kings"

Ohhhhhhhhhh grasp that in your hEARt and behold in the Spirit the heart of a loving Father who has gathered many into Himself as His "...peculiar treasure ..."

The 'peculiar treasures' of King Solomon would no doubt have many filled with admiration and awe. BUT! Father's 'peculiar treasures' are what the world would deem as REJECTS, OUTCASTS, not fit to be!

"...Then Jesus explained his meaning: “I tell you the truth, corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do...." Matt 21:31

YES .... The former slaves to all manner of evils, former addicts, former prostitutes, former homosexuals, fornicators, thieves, murderers, liars, covetous... these who had been in bondage to every evil, to every conceivable lust of the flesh... will be Father's 'peculiar treasures.'

SUCH GLORY TO BEHOLD .....

I can recall when Father called me, I just walked to Him with my head bowed down and I said 'Why me Father?' 'Why me?'

I was no saint when Father called me and I know if man knew me, they string me up to get rid of me .... BUT NOT FATHER!

I wept and wept for a long time wondering 'Why me' and one day Father said unto me '..“I tell you, your sins—and they are many—have been forgiven, so you have SHOWN ME MUCH LOVE. But a person who is forgiven little shows only little love.”

I knew than Father's love was deeper than the pit of sin He raised me out of!

That is why I know I am one of His 'peculiar treasures' awaiting the call to rule and reign with Him!

Now you want to know how this world is going to see LOVE? It is when He shows ALL His 'peculiar treasures' YES ... The  'peculiar treasures' will reveal the heart of the Father, AND what is valued in His sight.

SUCH GLORY TO BEHOLD.

Look back at the Prophet Samuel when Father told him to go and anoint the next king of Israel. The Prophet stood before 7 men, that in the eyes of any be a perfect one to be in one's 'peculiar treasure.'
 
YET .... Father says unto the Prophet '...“Do not consider his appearance or height, for I have rejected him; the LORD does not see as man does. For man sees the outward appearance, but the LORD sees the HEART.”  1 Samuel 16:7

Hard to grasp, but when Father looks at ALL of His creation it does NOT compare to His 'peculiar treasures.'

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers (Adam identity), but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot. He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake.  1 Peter 1:18-20

Father's Word unto His "I bought YOU UNTO MYSELF."

Wake up and see and know Father IS LOVE! A love that will not lose out to death and the grave!

For look and see the LAMB ... Fathers "peculiar treasure" has redeemed us from Egyptian bondage, has purchased us to become His "peculiar treasure", His own unique and special treasure, a people for His own possession.

But for what purpose?

Ohhhhhhhhh FATHER, help us to comprehend the beauty of this.

For what purpose?

Just... for Himself!

But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name: thou art Mine. Isa 43.1

"...THOU ART MINE..." I hEAR You Father ..... I hEAR You Father!

Father SAYS unto His "...“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine!" Isa 43.1

I hEARd that voice as it called unto me in the night time ... A voice I hEARd, a voice I did not know; But a voice that has gently spoke unto me over the years, carrying me on His shoulder into His Kingdom to be a part of His "peculiar treasure."

For I as His "peculiar treasure" is being formed in a womb by the light and Word to soon come forth that ALL may see and behold the FIRSTFUITS of the LORD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience