I am a new Creation IN Christ

 Father is looking for Kings today, that will rule and reign with Him.

Reigning in His anointing.

Yet! How many refuse Father's reign? By going about following the king upon their throne, who is but a Saul.

And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? … 1 Sam 16:1

Yes! Many allow a man to reign over them and they don’t realize this man is but the man of sin.

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not SERVE sin. Rom 6:6

Sad to say it, but many still want this carnal minded King to tell them what to do.

HOWEVER, it is time to be married to the Lord, to become one with Him. Not only is it time, it is NOW!

For NOW is the time to allow Fathers Word to purify our mind (soul) of the man of sin. Let me repeat that for it is Deep --->NOW is the time to allow Fathers Word to purify our mind (soul) of the man of sin.

My mind (soul) is one with Father, NOT ONE WITH THE MAN OF SIN.

We understand this purifying that is taking place is all in the mind (soul). We need a mind change. Once our thoughts start to change, our words change. When our words change, we change, our world changes and the world of the kingdom arises within, what a beautiful thought!

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10

Christ is in us, our hope and glory, He is invisible. He must become visible to the world. We must give Him our will (soul), we must give Him our body. I don’t need to be anything, just allow Him to own me.

When this happens then it shall be as Truth says--->And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an UNDERSTANDING, that we may KNOW him that is TRUE, and we are IN him that is TRUE, even IN his Son Jesus Christ. This is the TRUE God, AND eternal life. 1 John 5:20

We must ascend unto the Lord, He is high and lifted up and His train fills the temple. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit. So we must ascend unto His Holy Mountain, to behold that Jesus the Christ is sitting by His right hand and He will guide us and He will be our King.

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! IT IS LIKE the precious ointment upon the head (Jesus the Christ), that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore Ps 133:1-3

The anointing did not run down his flesh, nor touch it. How do we think Father going to anoint us for His Kingdom when we chose to walk after the flesh?

Death, burial and resurrection of Jesus the Christ WAS OUR death. He took our mortal bodies to the cross, the first Adam IS dead,

Therefore, “Reckon the old man IS dead”

Everything that old Adam “was” IS now dead. Jesus the Christ IS our resurrection and our life.

We ARE a new creation IN Christ Jesus.

When I look at myself I see that I am a new creation IN Christ, for I walk by faith NOT BY SIGHT!

I know some are thinking “Why are we still suffering and still sick.”

Now I wonder if we really believe what He did? NO REALLY.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. “And whoever LIVES and believes IN Me shall never die. DO YOU BELIEVE THIS?” John 11:24,25

To believe not will keep one 'in the consciousness of sin'.

So do the many that walk by sight, are they the ones that are aware of sin? Could these ones be be the double minded ones?

For the double minded one is unstable in all his ways.

From birth we have been taught from the OUTSIDE IN that we are what we think, we are what we have been taught by others and we are what others say we are.

I. Yes once again "I AM A NEW CREATION IN CHRIST" For His righteousness has been given unto me and as so I am in right standing with Father! I am ONE with Him and not one with the body of sin.

It is nothing I have done, but all that He has done for me!

I BELIEVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience