Day of the LORD

 Bless Father indeed.

While I lived out of my lusts and desires I never knew nor heard of 'The day of the LORD!' When the Word of life started to grow in me, I read and saw many different views of what that Day meant and when it would be.

Let me just quote an over all belief that most churches/Christians have = A day inaugurating the eternal universal rule of God: In the Old Testament: an eschatological day of ultimate judgment bringing final deliverance or doom. — called also day of Yahweh. In the New Testament: the triumphant day of Christ's return to earth in glory.

Now when I look at both the Old and New Testament meaning I pretty well see how together they are mixed and taught as Father's final word!

When Father called me out of the so called church system I still never had what I call the Light of His Word concerning 'The Day of the LORD!'

Today while reading I read this = The day of the Lord is the day when man ceases to live out of a sense of separation from God, and discovers Christ not only dwells within, but that he is living his life out from the Most Holy Place of our being.

That spoke to me for I have read it a few times now and never saw it till this morning.

As I read on I truly grasp in my hEARt ... "NOW is the Day of the LORD!"

QUOTE concerning the NOW Day of the LORD = This is a time of spiritual awakening of epic proportions, when the Body of Christ is rising out of its mortality and death, through the process of Resurrection. These have heard the voice of the Son of God and have been raised from the dead in the perfection of the Christ, who is their life. Their whole purpose in living is to declare the image of God, in loving, blessing and redeeming all mankind through the ministry of reconciliation, until all creation has been released from its bondage.

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.

For behold, darkness covers the earth, and thick darkness is over the peoples; but the LORD will rise upon you, and His glory will appear over you. Isaiah 60:1,2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience