Fatherhood

 Bless Father.

Growing in this world I am seeing 3 types of people. There are they that are just 'carnal minded' and by that I mean they just don't grasp the things of the Father no matter how simple it is explain to them. Than there are the double minded. They know some things concerning the Father but they tend to lean over to putting their trust in the world.

And finally there are they that trust Father in their minds and no matter what they know He is ALL in all.

Now there was a time when a male child was born. That child would grow up in mother's tent learning the things are mother. That time of growing and learn is in a way the foundation of the male child. Now when the child reached a certain age the male would leave mother's tent and go to grow and learn from his father.

Father would teach his son the trade that brought in the family income. The way of the family survival was taught by father unto son.

Now let us look at this child in 1 John 2:13 "... I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father."

These "little children" know the Father and that is as far as they grow. By that I am saying they know the Father BUT they don't know the Father's business so the little children can not carry on Father's business!

I see these little children about me in many different ways. The main thing I see with them is 'Since they don't know Father's business, they don't have trust in Father.'

It is understandable since these little children came from mommy's side to now stand before father and learn from him.

The Israelites can be seen as children when Father came to speak unto them for they said---->“Speak to us yourself and we will listen,” they said to Moses. “But do not let God speak to us, or we will die.” Ex 20:19

It is the same today. This children hang unto pastors, teachers and church doctrines NEVER wanting to hear the voice from the Father. They are just happy to know that when they die they will get to heaven and if Jesus comes back upon a cloud to raise them off this world than into that happy place in the sky will they go.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they listen to many that teach lies and the main cause of them not wanting to hear Father's voice is FEAR!

See FEAR is listening to the "wicked one" the carnal mind that one days says "Ohhhhhhh yea you were born to die!"

"...and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery." Heb 2:15

The "young men, HAVE overcome the wicked one .... FEAR; Because they know--->Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he (Jesus the Christ) himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he DESTROY the one who has the power of death, that is, the ADVERSARY (devil), Heb 2:14

YES .... The young men have learnt from the Word of life and have matured that they also have overcome FEAR of death because Jesus the Christ took the power of death unto himself.

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Rev 1:18

Ohhhhhhhh yes many children know that and yes they even speak it but their actions is always to run back to mommy and remain that little child!

I am not a perfect one but this I tell you "...Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me."

I was that child hanging on to mommy's skirt. I never knew Father's business and as so I just told everyone what I learnt as a child!

As time pressed on I found myself well kicked out of many religious circles because of my questions concerning Father's business.

That is when Father brought me into sonship and how I am "NOW" a son of God!

BUT, Father has not stopped there! He has started to lead me into fatherhood!

Ohhhhhhhhhh trust me I had the brakes on. I was skidding past my understanding of Father and sonship into a higher state of mind!

I never wrote to others what I was seeing in fear that they might think of me as a crack pot. I just listened to Father's business and desired to know more.

Father started to bring teachings my way of others growing into fatherhood and as I read them I knew I was NOT ALONE.

Let us read this without the added words "...I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him from the beginning."

I sat in AWE ... Known Him who is FROM the beginning! Who was Him that was in the beginning that I know!

FATHER the Word of LIFE!

Now Father did not just stop there He showed me how even the Son of God knew Him who is from the beginning and was ONE IN HIM ."...I and Father are one."

Grasp that .... The Son of God is saying he and Father ARE ONE! Not two, not two separated but ONE!

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and HAVE SEEN HIM.”

Philip said to him, “Lord, SHOW US the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever HAS SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I AM IN THE FATHER and the FATHER IS IN ME? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who DWELLS IN me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.

Father is LIFE and life does not dwell in death nor does life have anything to do with death. It is why we read "For to be carnally minded is death...." and for them that walk as double minded and by that I mean they walk after their own mind concerning their actions and when they met other Christians they talk with the mind of Christ.   

AND YET--->Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

A double minded person is NOT close to Father and as so they are told to cleanse their hands from their own works and to PURIFY THEIR HEARTS (center of oneself, the very core of a person).

Let us continue on to seeing the maturing!

I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. 1 John 2:14

Notice now there IS NO CHILDREN! Just fathers and young men.

WHY?

Because a child, a double minded one is unstable in all his ways and Father does not give His business unto ones that are unstable!

Fatherhood ..... Today in this present age there is a "Himself" company now on our planet that know the heart of the Father and live out of the Mind of Christ.

While many wait for Sons to arise... others await for fathers to arise.

Fathers know how to reproduce!

Fathers know wisdom and have understanding and a vision for this Day.

As a son, one is limited, doing only that which they see the Father do, and moving in accordance with the Father's business (will). As we mature into the fullness of Christ, and HE DWELLS WITHIN US PERMANENTLY --- then ALL sufficiency of the Spirit abides within and there is an ability to impart to all.

Out of the boat I walk .... BUT NOT ALONE!

For I know there is a Deeper calling and that is to mature in the realm of fatherhood!

In LIFE a father will GIVE LIFE to others!

In that day I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah, and I will clothe him with your robe, and will bind your sash on him, and will commit your authority to his hand. And he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David. He shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. Isa 22:20-22
 
In religion my mouth only proclaimed DEATH. It new not the "Word of life" only what so called men of God told me.

I wanted so much to be in Father's house, doing His business. So many times I stood before the veil before the most holy place only to be told I could not go in and yet I stood before it wanting so much to go in. Trust me many rebuked me for my hEARt desire to be about Father's business, BUT I had to look in that room past the veil and behold Him IN His GLORY!

I turned my back to the holy place and them that went about working endless building up their selves and looked behind the veil. I than hEARd the voice of Him calling me in to His rest and when I entered I saw the mercy seat and there I knew was my rest in His finished works.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lightS, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. James 1:17,18

No more part light and part darkness, His lightS shall radiate the LIFE of Him, bringing glory to Him. A people that have the "Father's name written in their foreheads." Revelation 14:1

"...Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints..." Jude 14

For they shall manifest the true nature and character of the Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience