Risen

 Bless Father.

I love the Word of life for it is my source of ALL.

I have read Isiah 60:1,2 many times. I found myself reading it again and this time more has been reveled IN me.

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is RISEN upon thee.

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

See '...the glory of the LORD does not come upon me it is RISEN upon me. Yes from the inside out will His glory appear and when His glory shall appear many will see Him.

The word "RISEN" means = to come out, break out, to shoot forth beams.

Here is the pattern Son showing us how the glory of the LORD shall arise from within us--->And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. Matt 17:2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience