Sin of the World

 Bless Father.

I'm a chewer in that I am always talking about Father and thinking on Father. So I spend a lot of time questioning scriptures.

First off Adam was the only person NOT born of a woman.
2nd off the Lamb of God took away the "sin OF THE world."

So the sin the Lamb took away was a world 'sin.'

The only sin I can see that the Lamb took away is that life is now done by a sperm and a egg.

Adam did NOT sin nor was he deceived by the serpent, but the woman was "...being deceived was in the transgression." 1Ti 2:14

So I see the sin not relaying upon Father for our life but a sperm and egg.

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; ..." 1Co 15:50

Flesh and blood comes by a sperm and egg--->That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:6

I was born of a sperm and egg and as so I was flesh and blood. Now I have been born from above, by the Spirit and I am now in the Kingdom of Heaven and Father is my life.

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: .... 2Ti 1:10

I hear so many say they must die (death) to get to heaven. Some just flat out say 'born to die.'

Yet our Saviour Jesus Christ .... who is the Truth said that the Truth will make one free.

Free from what?   DEATH!

He who knew NO SIN (death, mortality) was MADE sin (death, mortality) for us. 2Co 5:21

As one runs around saying they are sinners which is saying they are a living soul that one has NOT heard the Truth yet .... They still see themselves as mortal.

Truth said--->Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: .... John 11:25

Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. John 8:52

Now that is how I been looking at the "sin of the world."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience