Kingdom Rule

Bless the Father whose throne is in my heaven. Was reading the book of Daniel. Funny, 35+ years ago it was the first book I sat down to read. I can recall many asking me why that book and I just looked at them and told them the Lord said so. Here I am 35+ years later and still looking into it, but seeing it in a brighter way.

King Nebuchadnezzar has a dream and in a nutshell his dream showed that his pride was so great that the earth ruled rather then heaven. Now the Lord wanted to show King Nebuchadnezzar in the dream that heaven ruled NOT the earth. Sure is like many today in that they think their choices are their will to rule when in Truth the Father rules.

However, because of the earth pride of King Nebuchadnezzar he is cursed to be a beast of the field. Hmmmmmmmm and after 7 years his earth knows it no longer rules but the God of heaven does. We can read this--->But at the end of those days I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked up to heaven, and my sanity was restored to me. Then I praised the Most High, and I honored and glorified Him who lives forever: “For His dominion is an everlasting dominion, and His kingdom endures from generation to generation.

All the peoples of the earth are counted as nothing, and He does as He pleases with the army of heaven and the peoples of the earth.

There is no one who can restrain His hand or say to Him, ‘What have You done?’ ”

At the same time my sanity was restored, my honor and splendor returned to me for the glory of my kingdom. My advisers and nobles sought me out, and I was restored to my throne, and surpassing greatness was added to me. Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, for all His works are true and all His ways are just. And He is able to humble those who walk in pride. Daniel 4:34-37

Now heaven IS NOT a place somewhere above the clouds. Heaven is a walking in the conscience of God; or we can say it is a state of mind that has God seated.

Far to long, many when asked where heaven is point up. Far to long in worship service many dance and waved thier hands as if God was far above.

We MUST SEE that heaven is upon earth and we are the earth. When one is in the body of Christ that one has heaven (mind of Christ) as its source.

Far to many times we run to the earth for our needs and in doing this we act like children rather then sons.

Look at what the Word of life says--->"Hear O Heavens and give ear O Earth, for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children and they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner and the ass his masters crib, but Israel DOTH NOT KNOW NOR CONSIDER". Isaiah 1:2,3

The earth did not consider heaven to be its ruling factor ....

Even the Word of life rebukes the earth that does not consider heaven its life--->"Do not call any man FATHER for one is your Father which is IN HEAVEN". "Take no thought for your LIFE what ye shall eat or what ye shall drink, nor yet for your body what ye shall wear. Is not the LIFE more than meat, and the body more than raiment".

Seek FIRST the Kingdom (rule) of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

God is my Father and as so I am spirit and being spirit He has declared me to be His son. While I spirit am in this earth, He will take care of ALL my needs for He said so.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Revelation 18:1-8

HER is much more then a system, government or church. Her is the carnal mind that rules over many and Father is calling His sons out from the rule of the carnal mind to the rule of His Kingdom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience