Prayer

Waaaaaa Waaaaaaaa ... That baby noise that parents adjust to as they jump to every cry heard.

Yes. When one is born into this world all it does to get something is cry. Some may hold their breath, others will kick hard and some will just doing nothing.

Odd. Children of God have just that mentality as they pray unto Him. Father I need this, Father I need that, Father this person needs this, Father that , Father this. On and on it goes.

Over time the child has no answers so it will do the baby walk unto the Father.

I will fast .... I will pray more ... I will read more .... I will witness more .... I will attend all night pray ... On and on the mind of the baby will add something in turn thinking Father will jump up and answer the prayer quicker.

Even as they age in this world the baby will display its greatness for others by its immature actions.

Ohhhhhhh I will pray for you .... Ohhhhhhhhh God bless you ..... Ohhhhhhh and on and on. Such great displays of a baby with a Father wrapped around their immature cries.

A baby acts out its needs but a son grows to know the Father.

What I mean is the baby will go about asking prayer or looking for a hand out to meet some needs. A son knows Father's heart desire is to take care of the son and the Father already knows the sons needs before the son ever does.

“No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money. “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?

So the baby must see that it only serves one master and that master is the one that jumps to the baby cries. The son though sees that the Father already knows and so the son does not worry.

Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? “And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing .... And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you.

Why do you have so little faith?

See the baby will cry out other bible verses saying 'This way for more' ... 'This way or hell' ... 'This way or no life eternal.' Yes the baby will in all its glory stand firm and quote bible verses with great authority and yet when it comes to other verses it denies the Father.

Why do you have so little faith?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I know I was a baby. Father do this, Father do that, over and over I was telling my Father what to do. It was as if I had God on a string and when I pulled the string God would act for me. I even grew up with a magical name and treated that name like a wand and when ever I spoke it .... Father must act to it.

Well one day I waved that name over a vehicle. I even told everyone that Father responds to my baby cry and they will see that when Father brings me my vehicle. Well it sure was a long wait and well very embarrassing one to. For the vehicle went to some one else. I went to Father but not as the baby, but as one growing and I asked Father with a hEARt attitude of knowing NOT WANTING. Father told me "That is NOT my way."

That ended much of my baby prayers and started me on the pathway of knowing Father will care for me for I am His son and He has the heart of a Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience