Attitude

ALL blessings unto our Father who is the ONLY POWER of ALL!

I woke up to this thought today 'The right attitude of heart'

That for me is a mouth full for Father has been speaking to my hEARt concerning having His "attitude."

Now bear with me concerning what we call pure breed dogs. A pure breed dog is one that has not been crossed with another breed and if it has we call that dog 'in pure' or 
mongrel.

Now when we came forth in this world we are pure breeds and by that I mean our mind/attitude is pure. Right off we learn from them who are over us. For me it was my parents. I grew up learning attitudes from them and also what I saw and learned in the world. So what I did was groom all the attitudes I saw and came out with who I am.

I was ..... well 'in pure' in my attitude!

See the very first 'attitude' was Fathers and it is PURE and can NOT be changed. But the soul can be changed so the soul will groom itself before others according to the situation it faces.

Now ask yourself 'Why was the serpent more crafty (subtil) than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made?'

See a cow can NOT change its attitude/nature/mind and be a horse. It just IS A COW. Right from birth it is a cow and till it dies it will remain a cow.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh but the serpent which is our carnal (fleshy) mind it CAN CHANGE.

From birth it learns many 'attitudes' and according to the situation it can place before any the attitude NEEDED for that situation.

See at home I have a different attitude than I would if I'm out shopping. If confronted for something I did wrong I will put on the needed attitude so that I would look like I was sorry or I was not wrong in what I did.

Look at king David... If he knew the prophet was going to charge (rebuke/correct) him for the murder of Uriah he would have had a attitude in place and maybe the charge might not have worked. However, the prophet tells how one steals another sheep and it is said---->David’s anger blazed hot against the man and he said to Nathan, “As Father lives, the man that did this deserves to die! So he must make restitution for the lamb fourfold, because he did such a thing and showed no pity.”

YES .... David does not know Father is at the moment bring healing to his heart so that he will be known as a 'man after Father's heart!'

Create pure thoughts in me, and renew a right attitude within me Ps 51:10

Now Father says unto us--->Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Phil 2:3-5

See a person's attitude isn't SET; its a choice!

Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Eph 4:31,32

Now I received an email and it was a add on to what Father been teaching me.

What is your attitude towards Father? Do you TRUST Him?

You know your confession is your attitude in your heart and is towards Father!

First off "Faith" IS TRUST ..... So to have faith in Father IS TO TRUST FATHER!

What He says HE WILL DO!

For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation (WHOLENESS). Romans 10:10

Much can be said on attitude and how one must put off the self taught attitudes and be RENEWED in the mind by the Word of life so that the one will live out the attitude of Him who makes us free!

Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life. Pro 4:23

--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured
For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience