Thoughts

Received a email .... Quote- 2 Corinthians 4:1-2 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 

Hello Brother .... and bless the Father for His Spirit (Holy) will reveal Truth that we are.

As soon as I read your email I went to look it up so I could look at its context and as I did Father showed my hEARt the word "THEREFORE" .... So what was written before is now therefore!

Let us look at what was written before.

I use the word 'funny' meaning I was just chewing on this--->Your lives are a letter written in YOUR hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you. Clearly, you are a letter from Christ showing the result of our ministry among you. This “letter” is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts.

Yes the Word of life does NOT need to be a dead word in the carnal mind of anyone IT CAN BE the LIVING WORD written in hEARts!

So we see our hEARts have the living Word of life written and we live it OUT and as we do others will see we are the manifested sons of Father!

Now Brother YOU are His CHOSEN VESSEL to reveal unto others His Word of life.

You are both male and female and the Word is a Seed and when it grows IN YOU many about will see that LIFE!

I had a dream that was odd in it I was involved in a wedding but nothing was going right. I as everyone was so busy and the bride looked so run down. It was just so awful. I just could not get it to run right.

I woke up and said "Father?"

I felt Father telling me that is how many of His sons are. Running about trying to get everything right when Father HAS already completed ALL!

I than recalled how I was 40 years ago. Well Brother in simple words 'I was just plain stupid!'

I could not read the bible but had a picture bible that children used. I could not talk properly nor even write. I really was a basket case that Father picked up and dusted off for His purpose!

Maybe why I like this --->I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.

YES I spirit, a son of Father trapped in this flesh vessel. I cried to be raised up (resurrection) and He knew it was time and the birthing of a son was .... (John 3:6)

So I took the dream to hEARt and said 'Father ..... Your will I am!'

Don't know why we went on that track but back to your post.

The law of sin and death was engraved upon my flesh and He gave me a new law the law of life and He put that law in my hEARt.

You can call sin and death the carnal mind! For that mind can NOT know Father.

HOWEVER

But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil (carnal mind) is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.

Brother --->Therefore, since God in his mercy has given us this new way, we never give up. We reject all shameful deeds and underhanded methods. We don’t try to trick anyone or distort the word of God. We tell the truth before God, and all who are honest know this.

We've been MADE FREE and we don't use any tricks to get others to see for we know it is His Spirit that is the ONE that plants the seed into the female (soul) and that seed will grow and another tree of life will stand forth!

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 1 Peter 1:23

Brother I am not long winded ... I have a hEARt that is aching to come forth that any about will know Him and be made free by Him.

For “Everyone who calls on the name (NATURE) of the LORD will be saved.”

But how can they call on him (NATURE) to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him (NATURE)? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them (NATURE)? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent (one that knows His NATURE)? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news! (wholeness/ONENESS/MALE and FEMALE as ONE)”

But Jesus responded, “He wrote this commandment only as a concession to your hard hearts. But ‘God made them male and female’ from the beginning of creation. ‘This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.’ Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.” Mark 10:5-9

Brother time we walked as ONE!

--
Frankie Welder
Lethbridge, AB. Canada
https://fwelder.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/c/FrankieWelder/featured
For in the things of Father a tender conscience &
a surrendered will are more than the highest intellect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience