Word of life

Truth is a foundation that we stand upon and as we grow we begin to walk upon that foundation by His grace and mercy.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

This walk we are in is one of humbleness, knowing we are really of no value to a kingdom of Spirit; but that we are of value as His sons in His kingdom born again of His Spirit.

But none of these things move me, "neither count I my life dear unto myself", so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. Act 20:24

The meekness of Him is not taught in a book but by being on course with Him and not counting our own lives. As meek ones we bring His Word of life to the hungry in heart but also as meek ones we are as savage sheep dogs to the ones that walk not in the light of His Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience