God is Love

Bless the Lord for His Word for it is truth and it does make one free. As I listened to MYSTERY BABYLON or the man made religion I heard and taught salvation was God saving us from sin and us going to heaven to walk streets of gold. Well it sure sounded nice but as I grew in the Word I saw so much ugliness within my self and wonder about the lie of repenting from sin. See at that time I questioned my self's repentance for what I was suppose to turn from I found closer to me than a friend.

I started to feel as if my feet were no longer going to walk the streets of gold instead I wondered if I was to be placed in a infernal hell and be tormented forever and ever. Well I was just living by MYSTERY BABYLON goggles at the time.

 “Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servants whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Savior. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, THAT I AM GOD. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.” Isaiah 43:10-12,21

As I spent time asking the Lord questions I found the answers all pointed back to Him!

See I know now I am called to be His witness and many would say AMEN to that. However, today by His Spirit I see that I am a witness to the truth that the Lord is “GOD.”

Ohhhhhhh many will say He is God, and yea shake my hand in total agreement. BUT! Do they know that the Lord is "I AM" and being I AM they too are images of who they know! Come on sons of God do we look like we are a witness of God or the flesh? Does others see us as images of God or do they just see the same image they are? ADAM!

One beautiful evening I was coming home after witnessing in the park and on my way home I saw 2 guys break a store window run in, grab some items and start to run to their hiding place. Well I started to run after them to see where they where going to and at the same time the police came in cars to the store. As I followed them, I saw what house they ran into so I headed back to the police to let them know and they went to the house and went in and caught the 2 men.

The police took my statement on the incident and told me I will have to go to court as a witness to what happened. If I did not show up they would be let free. So I followed up and went to court and the 2 guys saw me so they changed their plea from not guilty to guilt!

Now if I did not go as a witness they would have been set free to maybe commit more crimes.

After all of this my Dad called me and said my brother in law saw the police chasing me down the street and my dad wondered what I did wrong. See now my brother in law did not know the crime but saw the police and me and figured I was being chased.

Another witness!

So here is 2 witness. One for a crime committed and one looking at the scene and drawing conclusion that I was in trouble with the police.

Do we see how important it is as a witness!

Does others see our actions as a crime or is our life a witness to all of their crime committed by one man ..... ADAM?

See a witness must be one with a personal knowledge of the events relating to the case. A witness must be able to say: Your Honor, I saw when it happened! I was standing 20 feet away, when I saw such and such!

A witness CAN NOT speculate what they see after the crime.

Now we as witnesses of God CANNOT EXPECT JUST TO SAY WHAT Jesus said, or Peter, and so on.

What kind of witnesses are we? We can't give second hand witness unless we know the situation and the solution given to it!

Lets look at an awesome example of God's witnesses---->“But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have SEEN and HEARD.” Acts 4:19,20.

Yes the witness MUST be one that has SEEN and one that has HEARD!

“That which was from the beginning, which we HAVE HEARD, which we HAVE SEEN with our eyes, which we have LOOKED UPON, and our HANDS HAVE HANDLED, of the Word of life; That which we have SEEN and HEARD declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” 1John 1:1,3

That is truly God's called witnesses!

I know I spent much time and energy being a witness of a religious group, a doctrine and tradition held by man and not God!

I was truly a MYSTERY BABYLON witness!

I thank the LORD and I raise my hands to bless Him for His mercy and grace in that He never ceased to call me son. EVEN WHEN I WAS LOST AND DEAD He stilled called me son!

Ohhhhhhhh yea we jump up and down and we rejoice when we read about the walk of the Apostles and what they wrote, but why do we ignore the living epistle being written about us in the lives of His sons and daughters? Ohhhhhhhhhhh come on now. When did the Word of God stop? Revelation 22:21? COME ON NOW.

If you believe that then I will tell you the Holy Spirit has STOPPED WORKING IN YOUR LIFE!

Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the EPISTLE OF CHRIST ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. 2 Corinthians 3:2,3

And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 2 Corinthians 5:15

From the time man was made from the dust of the earth and placed in the garden, God’s plan and his eternal purpose is to manifest Himself to creation in form. Do we not see this? ADAM was even called a son of God?

Are not we the sons of God, a chose vessel to show forth to the darken world the "I AM."

Deep even calls unto them that swim in Him. Even the Son of the most high HAD TO BE FORMED TO BE His witness!

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a BODY hast thou PREPARED ME” Hebrews 10:5

I looked deep and hard at this one .... this wittiness that was in the Father's bosom! What was it about Him that changed the world .... what was it about him that stopped a system of lies. Ohhhhhh as I looked the Father whispered a word back to me that shook my whole frame, and that word from the Father will be the witness that all His children shall show for they know who "I AM is!

LOVE! YES LOVE!

It is to this TRUTH that we are called and saved; that while in our human body, the life of Christ and the glory of God can be manifested to the rest of creation.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 1 John 4:7

Yes I could post verse after verse on the truth of the love of God but that just be as a parrot! It's coming to know God is love and turning to all in His love and seeing them as His off spring is how we are called to be witnesses!

YES it is easy to judge and dam one that says they are Mormon or one that says they are Catholic. Yet is that any different then they that brought one caught in the act of adultery? Any different then the finger pointing of Peter towards John?

COME ON SONS OF GOD! Lets be a LIVING WITNESS to the VERY LOVE OF GOD ..... FOR GOD IS LOVE! (1 John 4:8,16)

What is God doing in your life that is not greater than LOVE! Is it not the LOVE of God that is molding us into the image of Christ? WAS IT NOT THE LOVE OF GOD THAT TOOK AWAY THE WAGES OF SIN?

MY MY MY God have mercy upon us and make us living witness of the I AM so that any and all about us would see GOD IS LOVE!

Why did Jesus the Christ say---->“If you see me, you see the Father?” was He special and no other was allowed to proclaim that? Come on, take your eyes off that flesh of Jesus and see that within that man WAS THE VERY HEART OF GOD!

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his OWN BLOOD. Act 20:28

I claim not to be God, I know that within me is the very Spirit of the LIVING GOD! I am but His son, birthed by Him and for His use.

A servant of the HEART of heaven!

“And ye are COMPLETE IN HIM, which is the head of all principality and power. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.” Colossians 2:9-12

TRUTH FOR EVER SETTLED IN THE VERY HEART OF GOD!

“I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even everyone that is called by my name: for I have CREATED HIM for my glory, I have FORMED HIM; yea, I have MADE HIM.” Isaiah 43:6,7

God did not place ADAM in the garden for his own interests. For the understanding of His Word by His Spirit, is making me aware that God’s plan of salvation for me and humankind has much more profound dynamics than what I have been taught over the years. God is not looking for, or creating a people merely to offer testimonies of healing, and salvation from sin. Let us looking more closely in scripture and see that God’s divine purpose in our salvation is to create (form) a people through whom he can be made manifest to the world.

GLORY shall unfold through His sons and daughters!

Ohhhhhhh yea for years I looked at verses and wondered WHY, WHY, WHY God am I not that way!

All that time God was MAKING ME HIS WAY
!

Let that living truth sink in your heart and let it grow forth that you become a living epistle of Him for any to read!

Even the Apostle Paul passes unto us the Word of life so that we may be NOT conformed (made like—fashioned) to this world, but to be transformed (metamorphosis) by the renewing of our minds.

COME ON sons of God turn, repent from MYSTERY BABYLON lies and see that before we were born, we were already known to God: and not only so, we were already predestinated (pre-determined) to be fashioned like Jesus Christ, whom I call “the Pattern Son” so that He can indeed be the first born among a family of many brothers and sisters.

Steps ..... To make a cake or chapatis, one must put in the right indigents to get a finished product.

God has done that for us--->Moreover whom he (God) DID PREDESTINATE, them he also CALLED: and whom he CALLED, them he also JUSTIFIED: and whom he JUSTIFIED, them he also GLORIFIED. Romans 8:30

YES! God foreknew us: that he predestinated us, and followed up by calling us, He then adds unto us justification and by His Word of life we shall see the next level to be a witness of "....them he also glorified

This is when we become His witnesses, attesting to the fact that he is God!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience