Oneness in Him 3

QUOTE - Like archaeologists digging for ancient treasures and forgotten artifacts, as we dig into the Word of God, layer by layer, we continue to unearth golden nuggets of truths that leave many in disarray and throw some in total denial. Others who are conscious and aware of what the Holy Spirit is doing are inspired to dig even deeper and deeper: until streams of living water begin to gush from within until it forms the river of living water that John saw in the Revelation. - end of QUOTE!

ONENESS has been the subject of my heart for as He is so am I. Yes! In the spirit I am one with Him and He is my Father. To dig through the bible is to indeed have Holy Ghost goggles. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh and the Word is the living bread from heaven and they that see it falling are they that have eyes to see.

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. (The chief vine-dresser) Every branch IN ME that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Abide IN ME, and I IN YOU. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine;

No more can ye, except ye abide IN ME.

“I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth IN ME, and I IN HIM, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me (outside of me) ye can do nothing.” John 15: 1,2,4,5.

Such light to behold as those verse say it all in plain English, and already the full picture should be framed before our eyes and in our heart. For many years I had John 15:1-8 as a scroll on my kitchen wall. Daily as I had coffee and eggs I would read them verses over and over. They were enticed into my mind and the day the light came on was the day I knew I was walking in the light where He was--->But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Many times my mind reminds me of the days I damned many to a hell that was made by religion rather then the Word. I am so blessed to know the Father knew the day would come that I would come seeking for the LIVING WATER and not the dead sea presented in many religious groups. It was baby steps that I kept walking by His grace. It was baby steps that brought me face to face with the one who is the Word of life. It was baby steps that showed me I was to walk one day as a son of God.

A while ago we went to a winery and for some that don't know it was a grape farm that grew grapes and made wine. I wanted so much to know John 15:1-8 by seeing grapes growing upon a vine. As the grower took us out to the vine yard I was able to see rolls and rolls of grapes growing upon vines. As I looked at these grapes I realized they did not worry about the water they needed nor did they worry about the nutrients the roots extracted from the soil. All that happened was the vine yard keeper walked along the rolls trimming and prune off branches that took sap from the grapes. This way the grapes got all they needed to be fruitful. hmmmmmmmmmm

“Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.” John 15:8.

Bearing fruit in His garden is the ultimate result that the Husbandman is waiting for. We go from fruit, to more fruit, and finally to much fruit.

It is a growing process we go through as we spend time abiding in Christ! To abide not is to be dying with the flesh!!

See there is no need for the branches to wonder for their survival each day—they simply abide in the vine: and each branch possesses the same nature as the vine, as long as it abides in the vine.

 That is how we are made partakers of the divine nature---->Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:4

The verses of John 15:1-8 paints an image of complete ONENESS in Him and how through that ONENESS we can have life and ABUNDANTLY!

A place of rest .... A place of no burden ..... A place behind the veil!

Take MY YOKE UPON YOU (be yoked to Christ like a horse pulling a cart being yoked to it), and LEARN OF ME; for I am meek and lowly IN HEART: and ye shall find REST unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:29,30

Let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light (Romans 13:12)!

This morning I realized that my brothers and sisters all had experienced parenthood. However, not one of them nor their grandchild are boys. Yes odd but true they all have girls from daughters to granddaughters. My wife and I have been blessed to have 3 boys (and a blessing of a one daughter). Now some may wonder what that has to do with the Word of God. Let me share with you concerning children of God.

“Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.” Acts 17:28,29

Now being God’s family (offspring) is an outward expression of the oneness we see in the Word. It is understood that your offspring is an expression and an extension of yourself: bearing your family characteristics and DNA. The sons carry on the name of the father in the world, just as the sons of God carry on His name.

The only difference is in the realm of the Spirit, see the name of the Father is the characteristics of Him!

Now let us notice the Holy Spirit speaking through the Apostle Paul---->“Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us (made us alive) together with Christ, (by grace are ye saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places IN Christ Jesus.

But for what purpose, and unto what end is the process designed? 

“That in the ages to come (after Paul’s time) he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.” Ephesians 2:6,7

The exceeding riches and his kindness will be shown to the whole creation from what will be God’s master piece, His manifested sons!

Before we press on let me say sonship IS NOT limited to men only! Our Sisters IN Christ will be in the ranks of sonship ruling and reigning over God's kingdom! For God IS NOT a respecter of person!

Let us realize the complete package of salvation is not to save us from some religious man made hell, but rather that we become physical expressions of God and Christ, to a world dying in total darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience