Oneness in Him

Life and death .... which one has the hold on you?

In my time of studying and learning from the Holy Spirit I am seeing how death does not have a part in my life. Ohhhhhhhhhh yea, this body might have to be buried or it can be a part of the manifested sons of God.

My ONENESS with the Father is through the Word of life---->“As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.” John 6:57

To be transformed by the renewing of one's mind is to see the separation between the physical secular world, and the world that vibrates and pulsates by the Living Spirit of God.

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:1

“And he is before all things (life), and by him all things consist (His life holds all things together).” Colossians 1:17

The veil (flesh) is being lifted from my eyes and heart and seeing I hope and in hoping I believe!

The question of life for me today, is not based upon my human efforts to try and live holy, and to please any religious group. I am now taking a second look at losing my life so I can find it.

For in the light of Life I see what The Apostle Paul shared for edification seems to be more a figure of speech containing words that seem to contradict each other. 

Paul said that he is crucified with Christ: (meaning that he died when Christ died) he said he is dead, but immediately said that it was not Paul who lives, but Christ who lived in his stead.

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth ON the right hand of God.

Set your AFFECTION on THINGS ABOVE, NOT on things on the earth.

For YE ARE DEAD, and your LIFE IS HID WITH Christ IN (ONENESS) God.

When Christ, WHO IS OUR LIFE, shall appear, then shall ye also APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORY (ALL IN ALL). Colossians 3:1-4

The seen light in this part of Paul’s walk lesson is found in the first and second verses. “If ye then be risen with Christ (after you were baptized into HIM by the Holy Ghost) seek those thing which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

ONENESS is not one with the world, darkness nor death! It is ONENESS with eternal life that was before all existed.

MY, MY, MY. How I see that we are constantly being held back; being robbed of the good that the Spirit quickens in our hearts by our mortal flesh, our carnal mind!

To those who look for him, he will appear a second time, not this time to deal with sin but to bring to full salvation (the redemption of our body) those who eagerly await him.” Hebrews 9:28

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience