Heart Transplant

 I have had a HEART TRANSPLANT.

In my heart I don't know God is LOVE, but in my heart I live by God who is LOVE.

This love of His can be seen in Ezekiel 36:16-38 in that God was going to TAKE OUT the stony heart and replace it with a heart of flesh! Now let us see and know the flesh is but the body and God is going to remove from our body the stony heart that we live by. Come on now!!!! Do you not see that from birth you lived by a stony heart and NOT the heart of love, the heart given from God!

See to live by a stony heart is to feed from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It is to see God as one who rewards one for being good and one who punishes another for being evil. That is the stony heart we are born with, for it is the carnal mind, the very Adam every one is born with. When we grow up, we are fed nothing but good and evil from MYSTERY, BABYLON.

The worse of all is but religion!

I can recall back in 2005 hearing how God is judging New Orleans with hurricane Katrina because of the cities open sins. I wrote the many that preached this and asked why God does not judge Canada for its open sins. After all Canada was one of the first countries to allow abortion and soon after wards same sex marriage. Yet ... here is the teachers and pastors preaching a good and evil God in that God is judging New Orleans for its sins.

I did not last long for I left shaking my hEARt at this God they presented. Reminds me of God's word to Israel--->And wherever they went among the nations, they profaned My holy name, because it was said of them, ‘These are the people of the LORD, yet they had to leave His land.’ But I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations to which they had gone.

Do we think God's holy character (name) is not being profaned today by many that claim to be God's called!

Now we must ask "How does God replace our stony heart with His heart of love?"

I will tell you by the Holy Spirit that God has been replacing my MIND with His mind, the MIND OF CHRIST! In that I am seeing God IS LOVE and as LOVE His will, His desire, His purpose is ALL come to that KNOWLEDGE OF HIS LOVE!

This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for ALL—the testimony that was given at just the right time. 1 Tim 2:3-5

MY .... MY ..... MY! 35 plus years of reading and studying this Bible I NEVER SEEN THAT KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH, AND when I did, I shared it with others who never seen it also. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil has blinded me to the Word of life and when GRACE abounded in my life I as His overcomer was blessed to eat from the tree of life!

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. Rev 2:7

So ask your self "WHO is granted to eat from the tree of life"?

Now back to Ezekiel 36:16-38, God said he was going to replace Israel's heart of stone with a heart of flesh. Now ask yourself "How is God to do this" We can find the answer in Hebrews 10:19-22

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Placed by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

YES ... Our hEARts MUST be SPRINKLED by the blood of the Lamb for in doing so we will have our MIND (
conscience) free from guilt!

OHHHHHHHH SUCH GLORY TO BEHOLD! His Word of life, melts our defensiveness and enables us to increasingly obey His commandments, the first of which is to confess our need for his FREE GIFT of salvation.

To repent is to CHANGE ONE'S MIND! I must NOT think, nor be the ADAM MINDED PERSON, but I must be renewed in my mind and NOT be conformed to the world in its teaching of a God who is both good and evil and see that by the blood of the Lamb, life has come and is but a FREE GIFT UNTO ME! In doing so I can enter into the Most Holy Place and sit IN Christ as Christ has sat Himself in the Father!

To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.  Rev. 3:21

When Jesus the Christ walked this world do you think He walked as the man of Adam or as the Son of God? Do you not see how He said that He and His Father ARE ONE! You seen Him YOU SEEN THE FATHER.

Do you not know to see is to KNOW! Ahhhhhhhh I see that or Ahhhhhhhh I know that!

Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can SEE the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

Again to see is to know and to know is to see. To live in and by the Adam mind is BUT DEATH. To live IN Christ and by the mind Christ IS LIFE ETERNAL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience