Kingdom within

Bless the Father for grace and truth. In the religious world all pretty well teach that one needs to do something so that when they die they will enter the kingdom of heaven. Now I taught that, for that is what I learnt from men who claimed to be God's chosen and called. Today as I sit listening to the voice of the Father, scriptures are no longer a mystery but are seen at face value.

I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Revelation 21:2

I by His Spirit see this 'new Jerusalem' COMING DOWN out of heaven. For the Government of God is being seen upon the earth. No catching up, nor any word that the way into this city is by death.

Also by the Holy Spirit I saw---->Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

The HUMBLE (meek) SHALL receive (inherit) the earth.

hmmmmmmmm I was told Jesus went up in the sky somewhere to a place called heaven and He is building for me a big house. It was this verse they used to teach me that--->In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:2,3

Yup a sweet mansion somewhere in the by and by. For some of you that don't know the great Christian anthem theme song it goes like this ....There's a land that is fairer than day, And by faith we can see it afar; For the Father waits over the way To prepare us a dwelling place there. In the sweet by and by, ....

Yes a place somewhere else besides within.

Yes Jesus said the Kingdom of heaven IS WITHIN!

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” John 17:20,21

Jesus even said the "...Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Now we think Jesus was saying the kingdom was only at hand or at hand distances, but what He was saying was "the King arrived." See it is a old English term that we don't use in our modern English. Like I say many times .... Welcome to the King James Bible written in 1611 and the terms and words back than do not mean what we understand today. One of the things I learnt a while back was when a potato farmer covered the potatoes plants in dirt he would say "I just hell the potatoes." Here into days English we say "I just hill the potatoes."

So when Jesus said the Kingdom was at hand He was saying "Your King has arrived."

Now we know that the King arrived for there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? Now lets not look for some throne set up in Jerusalem for King Jesus to sit upon, for after all He did say His kingdom "...is not of this world:..."

His Kingdom is SPIRITUAL and one MUST be born from above (Spirit) to see and enter this kingdom.

Also! We must grasp the truth that before a King arrives there is one that is the forerunner, the one preparing the way!

And this was John’s testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him, “Who are you?” He did not refuse to confess, but openly declared, “I am not the Christ.” “Then who are you?” they inquired. “Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” So they said to him, “Who are you? We need an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?”

John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet: “I am a voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’ " John 1:19-23

AND the word "Lord" means =Supreme in authority .... King!

So they who look for a heaven to come only are listening to the spirit of error for the kingdom is within! What is to come is the Supreme in authority over ALL THE WORLD! But, now within His called out, He is Lord!

Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

Them born from above are NOW God's dwelling place for He (Spirit) lives within! How much plainer can that be that the Kingdom of God is withIN and not some distance place one goes to by some rapture or death.

See by pushing the Kingdom of God to another place, the many that profess to follow Jesus have NO LORD, they have NO King, so upon their throne (heart) only sits SELF!

So I want you to know that no one speaking by the Spirit of God will curse Jesus, and no one can say Jesus is Lord, except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3

In a nut shell NO ONE can say Jesus is King Supreme (Lord) but by the revealing of the Holy Spirit WITHIN!

BUT .... BUT ... But Brother frankie my pastor told me I am saved and going to heaven. BUT ... BUT ... But Brother frankie I prayed and am saved, I was baptized a certain way to be saved and to go to heaven.

Yes I don't doubt you were told that but that is only MYSTERY, BABYLON lies that got a hold of the soul back in the garden and told the soul "...ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." So now who sits upon the throne (heart) the god of the lie that self is?

Now we must see that the nation of Israel did not what the Lord over them they wanted a man they can SEE to rule over them. They did not want Him who delivered them from Egypt and conquered their enemies so that they can become a nation for all to see. hmmmmmmmm sounds like today churches in that the many want a pastor to rule over them and judge them and tell them what is good and what is evil .... A MAN!

Lets zoom forward to the Son of God and see what this nation said to Him--->But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. John 19:15

By the grace and truth of the Holy Spirit I have turned from Caesar rule to the King rule!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience