In Darkness

Not what they say but what He says. Once again Father spoke unto my hEARt and it is no longer just a word on a page in the Bible, but it is a living word written on my mind. Father asked me when He called to Adam how did Adam hear? By the ear or did Father call withIN Adam? I looked it up to see--->Then the man and his wife HEARD THE VOICE of the LORD God walking in the garden in the breeze of the day, and they hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.  Gen 3:8

Both HEARD the voice and when they heard it they knew His presence was so they hid themselves. Now they heard the voice of the Lord withIN and withIN they hid themselves.

I sat for a moment chewing on that but without a thought for my thoughts don't mix with Truth. I realized in my hEARt that they hid themselves in the FLESH! First of if you think they were playing hiding go seek with the Lord you need to ask Father to give unto you the mind of Christ. See King David said in a nut shell that no matter where he went the Lord was there. No matter how low, no matter how high the Lord was presence. So where could they hid when Father called unto them?

WithIN the darkness of the carnal mind that operates in ignorance of Him!

Ahhhhhhhhhh However, The Lord can call out to any no matter how much darkness one hides in. The light ALWAYS drives forth the darkness to show how naked one truly is. Meaning .... You can not hide in your flesh for in darkness He will still call unto you.

Now Father never gives me 'The End' to Him, but He always breathes a breath of freshness to my mind so that I may see and KNOW Him in a brighter way. Today when I sat down to fellowship with Him He opened my mind to there verses--->Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. Joel 2:1,2

The day of the Lord is at hand, it is a day so illuminating that darkness has no place to be. YET, When that day is HEARD it will be a day of DARKNESS!

He has driven me away and made me walk in darkness instead of light. Lamentations 3:2

No ..... No, that verse don't make any sense. Why does the Lord drive me into darkness instead of light? Cries my hEARt!

However, my no is always given more light--->I will give you the treasures of darkness and the riches hidden in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by name. Isaiah 45:3

It is in darkness that I will respond to His voice for in darkness I am but afraid.

In darkness I can not see the path of His, when the Light shines on the path He has for me to lead me home I see there is a door and through that day is His throne.

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Placed by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.  Hebrews 10:19-22

In religion I groped about wondering why why does the Word say this and yet about it was just darkness. Ignorance of Him was upon the lips of many and I so much wanted to hear the voice of my Father.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant? Isaiah 42:19

I did not know .... I did not hear what I needed to know ... I was but blind and deaf in that I sought Him in the midst of people with unclean lips!

In darkness He was and in darkness He called me. I thought I was called 35+ years ago but it was in Adam when I heard His voice and no longer did I fear Him for being naked, I so much wanted to be clothed by Him and to have a Father son relationship!

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. Isaiah 60:1

I shall arise indeed by His grace and truth and the light that has come my way will be a beckon for many to see Him!

"...The land before them is like the Garden of Eden, ..." Joel 2:3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience