Love is Obedient

 Blessed be the ones that know the LORD face to face.

I woke up at 3:33 and heard "Love is obedient"

A few days I go I was reading--->So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. John 21:15-17

Now I have taught on them verses before when I was in religion. Did I teach Truth ..... well no I laid a heavy burden upon the readers and myself. See I said we must love the LORD as He is LOVE.

Though I will say I failed in that and really never seen any about me that loved as He IS!

A few days ago as I read John 21:15-17 I noticed Jesus the Christ always saying "... Feed my...."

See to feed is an action, it is being obedient to the LORD by action and not lip services.

Than Jesus the Christ said unto Peter in John 21:18,19 "....Follow me"

I stopped there and said to my Sister "Love is doing what the Word of life says for in doing, it shows one trusts what the Word of life has to say!"

The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him." John 14:21

Now we must see and know this is our King our LORD directing us as his and we in love obey his direction knowing we will abide in his right hand!

When one is a servant to their mistaking identity they will obey it and serve it till death or MADE free by Truth.

No man can serve two masters (mistaking identity/Christ identity): for either he will hate the one (mistaking identity), and love the other (Christ identity); or else he will hold to the one (mistaking identity), and despise the other (Christ identity). Ye cannot serve God and mammon (riches/where it is personified and opposed to God). Mat 6:24

Yes where your RICHES are, there your love will be!

Now Peter was asked if he loved Christ Jesus and he answered yes and Christ tells him to "feed His lambs."

Out from the heart of love shall flow Words of life that will feed lambs, for when one's desire is to do Father's will that one will have laid their life down to BE as He IS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience