Mature Sons

In Genesis 21:22-34 we read--->And it came to pass AT THAT TIME, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief captain of his host spake unto Abraham, saying, God is with thee in all that thou doest: Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou hast sojourned.

"What" .... 'Father what is taking place here in the Spirit?' my hEARt cries out.

After the feast for Isaac and the removal of Hagar and Ishmael along comes the king of Philistine and his chief captain speaking to Abraham.

So yes one can look at this event from the carnal mind but I'm the type that desires to know what Father has for me.

When the son of Abraham, Isaac, is given a feast recognizing his weaning, Abimelech realizes that he cannot fight this son.

Abimelech I see being a type and shadow of the carnal mind. For Abimelech could not touch Isaac because there was no NATURE in Isaac with which he could contend.

When you experience union with the Father, you will see that the carnal mind is no longer ruling in your heaven. For you will know that you are IN Christ, and there is no room for the old man.

Now Abraham did not contend with Abimelech. Yet in the church/pentecostal order they are always fighting the devil. And let me tell you some how this devil is a stronger power than Father, for no matter how many times a day he is bound he seems to be loosen to come again.

Time to look at the carnal mind and really see this devil.

The carnal mind CANNOT contend with the ones who know who they are. For the sons of Father understands His Word of life and because of that, they can BE THE manifestation of Father’s will, having BECOME Father's will.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:7-9

First off, look NOT on these verses from a carnal mind for I know there be no need of a war where Father's throne is.

This war is fought in our minds where abides this serpent, this devil, this dragon ..... The lie that has covered up the Truth. And that Truth be "We are spirit having a physical experience".

Time we see that our carnal mind has been the veil that has separated us from the Truth that we are ONE in Spirit .... One IN Father!

The war has been fought and the enemy HAS BEEN CAST DOWN.

For Jesus the Christ said "It is finished" and I tell you ... I BELIEVE IT IS FINISHED.

I don't hope it is finished, nor do I sit under the enemies lie that some day down the road it will be finished.

I walk by what I know from Father and I know ".... Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused THEM BEFORE our God day and night." Rev 12:10

Why do I know?

Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and SET him at his own right hand in the HEAVENLY places ... And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in HEAVENLY places in Christ Jesus:...

I am seated IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN Christ Jesus and this enemy has been cast out of HEAVEN into the earth.

Time to be the MATURE sons and know we have overcome him (carnal mind Romans 8:6) by the blood (LIFE) of the Lamb, and by THE word of their testimony (the office committed to the prophets of testifying concerning future events); AND they loved not their lives unto the death.

We shall look at NOT loving our lives unto death in the "burnt offering" concerning Abraham and Isaac.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience