Tent Makers

Bless Father whose Word of life is our daily Bread!

Some time ago I recall a teaching that the Apostle Paul was a tent maker (Acts 18:3). Today in my time with Father the Word of life, my daily Bread, I had heard "Tent Makers."

My tent is destroyed, and all its ropes (cords) are snapped. My sons have departed from me and are no more. I have no one left to pitch my tent or set up my curtains.

For the shepherds have become senseless; they do not seek the LORD. Therefore they have not prospered, and all their flock is scattered. Jer 10:20,21

The tent of Father IS US! However, the so called pastors do not work at building the tent, instead they by force tear down Father's tent.

“My Tent (temple/home) is taken by force and plundered, and all my tent CORDS are broken.”

The CORDS keep the tent in control and today the Truth is NOT heard so there is no longer control of the Spirit and Truth!

"God is Spirit, and only by the power of his Spirit can people worship him as he really is." John 4:24

The true worshipers of Father are they who are controlled by the Spirit and the Truth of God ....

"....no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit." 1 Cor 12:3

In Psalms 2 I read--->The kings OF THE earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One: “Let us break Their chains (restraint) and cast away Their cords (control).”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Father is raising up tent makers and they shall be the ones that repair the His tent!

“‘After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins,
and I will restore it, that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name (nature), says the Lord, who makes these things known from of old.’ Acts 15:16-18

But Brother it says Father will ........ Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yes Father will and His will are His first fruits who He will use to rebuild His tent--->I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them. Hosea 11:4

Bless Father The cords that He is drawing with in this case, of a man is through men, and the Word that is coming by men. This Word is not one of condemnation, but a Word that will lift men into a higher realm and see them MADE FREE BY THE Truth!

".....and I laid meat unto them." Ohhhhhhhhhhhh can you grasp it? Father is laying MEAT before them.

I tell you the MEAT of today, the Truth that is coming out are before the feet of MANY, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN! (Mat 22:14)

These chosen ones will become the source of food unto this world and Father's tent will be restored!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience