Growing by Him

I understand this new life I live is not a life unto self, but to do His will. For I know the whole of evil and the ruin of sin is that mankind turned from God's will to do His own.

Christ  Jesus redemption work is to restore mankind back to God to do His will.

It is the Holy Spirit within me that conforms me to do His will. I act, I believe and I live a life dead to the old man, dead to the rudiments of the world and most of all dead to my will. I now live a life within the veil, a life alive unto God sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.

My body is no longer mine but His. He has prepared me this new life and I must live a life that is ready at any moment to do His will not mine. For I am but a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto Him.

In this body "grace and truth" will reign and triumph. I have been redeemed of the old man and now become a temple for His Spirit. I have been baptized into Christ's death and now am a member of His body. The life now that I live is given unto me so that I would be sanctified unto Him and walk in His perfection free from the power of me.

So many believers live upon the milk of God's word and their mind is the greatest hindrance to the new Christ life. If they but bow before His throne and receive the meat of His word they will learn to offer up themselves unto Him as a living sacrifice. Instead of living dead to the old man they allow Him to control the life they now live to bring them back to bondage of sin.

I pray the Father that they who read this would receive such light into the truth of the redemption offered unto them that they in love would offer themselves up to Him as a living sacrifice ...

Truth that I am called by Father to be His son. First published on 8/9/2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience