Awake

In the religious world and even in the teachings of many sonships there is the thought "wait, it's all is in His Timing"

Truth says "We are His timing!"

And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. Romans 13:11

Many still sleep and slumber at this time!

The Word of life is NOW waking up many to the Truth! They are not sitting in seats listening to religious lies. They are hearing the Word NOW and NOW THEY ARE ARISING from their sleep!

For many years I chewed on Matthew 25:1-13. When Father's Word of life woke me up I NOW saw I was NOT one of the ten virgins, BUT I was the BRIDE.

I already have heard the Word and I am gone forth to meet my Bridegroom! Look at His warning--->Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. Matt 25:13

The word 'watch' means = to keep awake!

See in religion I was sleeping because I was not looking at the Light, the Word of life. I sat under teachings that came forth from darken minds and I allowed those teachings to keep me IN darkness.

The God I present was one that was love, but also was so powerful He was able to cloth one in a body that could be tormented in fire forever.

Gosh .... BUT, Bless Father for His Word of life, His Light, that woke me up from the lies that kept me asleep!

“Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.” Hosea 6:1-3

Few are "RETURNING UNTO THE LORD" Now this does not mean a world wide revival!

It means an individual revival, in those who are listening to HIS WORDS, not man's. For "IN THE THIRD DAY He will raise us up, and we shall LIVE IN HIS SIGHT."

To raise one up is to awaken that one from sleep!

I tell you the Truth I am reading and hEARing today tells me "We are the third day sons."

"For thus says the Lord to the house of Israel: “Seek me and live; but do not seek Bethel, ..." Amos 5:4,5

The called overcomers are the HOUSE OF Israel who are told NOT to seek "Bethel!"

Why not Bethel?

Here is what I call the kicker ... Bethel means = "house of God"

So them that hEAR Father's call are called to seek HIM NOT THE HOUSE OF GOD!

See Father is wanting His overcomers to seek HIM, not teachings from the church (house of God), or man that claim to be God sent. Because, up until NOW, even the men that He called, has mixed HIS WORD with THEIR words.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He wants His overcomers, His called to come ONLY to Him for His Word of life. For He has given unto us His Spirit of Truth!

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.  John 16:13

Father is bringing a people, out of a people, who will not "take counsel, but of HIM" and will not be "covered with a covering, but of HIS SPIRIT"

For years I shared how Jesus the Christ pretty well took Peter, James and John with Him for them to see the Christ in them. I did not see as I do now that out of the 12, Truth took 3 deeper.

I even found myself telling others that John the revealtor was one person, but one person that represented the called out ones (overcomers).

I fully believe that these overcomers, that are hEARing His Words, will take His Word, Eat His Word, Digest His Word, and will BE HIS WORD, regardless of any past or present teaching and they will DO the works that Jesus the Christ did AND greater works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience