Immortality

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Heb 13:8

So hmmmmmm Jesus the Christ is 'IMMORTAL' or He is FOREVER!

Immortal means = deathlessness, unending exsistance ....

Now "...as he is, so are we in this world."

So He is Immortal ..... how about you?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know what lie is taught that when Jesus returns upon a cloud and catches us up the dead will raise first and we will be caught up to meet them in the air.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Cor 15:52

What I notice in that verse is the Apostle Paul saying the "DEAD" will rise first and then WE SHALL BE CHANGED. Notice the Apostle is NOT in the dead! Read it again and notice he does not include himself in the dead.

Here is another verse--->For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead IN Christ shall rise first: Then we which are LIVE and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thess 4:16,17

So again the Apostle does not include himself in the dead but in the LIVE.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm time for Truth to wash away the lies religion teaches concerning 'immortality!'

Now I will say "I have never changed from being what Father created in the beginning!"

As He is ..... So am I.

The only thing that has been changed with me is my THINKING! However, Truth is washing away what I thought I was to reveal unto me I am a son of Fathers.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name (NATURE) of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name (NATURE) of the Son of God. 1 John 5:13

Bless Father for I have awaken unto what He has done already for me. See in the world I was kept in darkness and in that darkness I never saw myself in Father's eyes, but I only saw myself in humanity's eyes. I find this verse so enlightening--->As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, WHEN I AWAKE, WITH THY LIKENESS. Ps 17:15

Now let Deep be Truth--->He will judge everyone according to what they have done. He will give eternal life to those who keep on doing good, SEEKING after the glory and honor and immortality that God offers. Rom 2:6,7

Now the word seeking means = to seek [in order to find out] by thinking, meditating, reasoning, to enquire into.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so one must seek 'immortality.'

"Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting, Amen." 1Tim 6:16

So man which is the one that walks in darkness can not see Him who HATH immortality!

"But is NOW made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to LIGHT through the gospel". 2Tim 1:10

Light means =to shine or brighten up, to enlighten, illuminate, make to see.

So does man see immortality? Does man see that Jesus the Christ abolished death (mortality) and now offers immortality to them that see!

In the world and in religion I never was told immortality was mine NOW. I was told I had to die to get it or be alive when Jesus came to be changed to it. Odd ..... Truth says as He is so am I.

I will stick with Truth, for the Truth will make me free from mortality to immortality!

So it gets pretty cold here and I tell you that you MUST PUT ON winter clothes .... what would you do? Yes you would PUT ON the winter clothes to be warm in our winter. Well that was a thought concerning putting on let us look at what the Apostle Paul says--->For this perishable body MUST PUT ON the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 1 Cor 15:53

Now this 'MUST PUT ON' is not something we do in the future, or even tomorrow. We MUST PUT ON immorality NOW! Must means MUST. This means that SOMEONE IS GOING TO DO IT. There is no doubt, in MUST. It doesn't tell us that we are to wait and let God put it on us. WE MUST put on immortality.

What does one focus on? Does on look at the body which is corruption? OR does one see by the light of the word of life that they are the sons of Father and as He is so are they?

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:  .... Pro 23:7

Now I know many will laugh at what is posted here BUT  "Bless Father, you believed, because US (who have tasted death) cannot come into perfection or completeness without you." Heb 11:40

Now let us look or let us seek how we MUST PUT ON this immortality!


"Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which NO MAN can approach unto; whom NO MAN hath seen, NOR CAN SEE: to whom be honour and power everlasting, Amen." 1 Tim 6:16

Yes flesh and blood (man) can not see or even put on immortality! Why? Because the man of flesh and blood has mortality already ON!

See Father IS Spirit and as so I to am spirit for I was created by Father!

The Word of life said--->And this is life eternal, that they might KNOW THEE the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

ONLY the Father is LIFE ETERNAL and to know Him is to be in that LIFE eternal.

Man is NOT Father's image, it is why flesh and blood can not inherit the SPIRIT REALM! You need to see that you are spirit to inherit the Kingdom of the Father's.

"But is NOW made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel".   2Tim 1:10  Again light means = to shine or brighten up, to enlighten, illuminate, make to see.

I stand firm upon the Truth that He has brought my way, in that the day He was resurrected from the grave I to was IN Him and as so I am resurrected from the grave (flesh/man) myself.

The resurrection IS not a event upon a religious calendar, BUT IT IS A PERSON ....Christ!

So many with their heads looking up for eternal life not knowing eternal life is IN Christ and they that are IN Christ are IN that eternal life!

Let boldness prevail .... Why wouldn't we believe this?

I'll be very honest with you. It's because we have believed MAN instead of Father!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I know there will be some who read this and STILL say, "this isn't what my church teaches and I can't be a part this, for if I am a part of this I will be shunned by "religious" friends.

Well, what did Christ Jesus go through?

The question is .... Do we believe Father or Do we believe what man says?

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens." 2 Cor 5:1

Yes I used that verse in many sermons and on line. One day Father stopped me with the word "dissolved.'

Here you pour into water powder juice and you have to stir the powder juice into the water so that the powder juice would dissolve and the water would become the juice.

So ask yourself "What needs to be dissolved so that something else may be seen?"

Dissolved means = disunite.

So in order to be the building of Father (Spirit) something has to Dissolve! Before pressing on DEATH does NOT dissolve the body .... for death has be DESTROYED!

Light dissolves darkness! So the light of Him will dissolve the darkness (carnal mind) of man.

Walk into a dark room and turn on the light ..... Stop looking at the body with the mind of darkness and put on the mind of Christ (light) and see that you are spirit and ONE IN HIM!

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away. And I john saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of the heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." Rev 21;1, 2

Now I know many have been taught that the first Adam brought forth the earthy, and the second Adam brought forth the heavenly. However, WE HAVE AND ARE PLAYING THE ROLE OF BOTH ADAMS!

I stand here this day and will say I have, I do! I worry to much about the little things when in Truth, Father has taken care of them. There is my double mind! Worrying, yet knowing!

I get emails from many and so many times I read the double minded ones. I even hear the double minded ones in the world I abide in.

I confess and believe it is NOW that our minds (heavens) bring into manifestation the heavenly TRUTH.

Grasp it--->Elijah was as human AS WE ARE, and yet when he prayed earnestly that no rain would fall, none fell for three and a half years! James 5:17

Elijah was just as me and yet when he talked with Father about no rain it happened for 3.5 years. Hmmmmmmmm would I talk that way with my Father? I tell you only my double mindedness would prevent me.

ONLY FEAR or the lack of faith or better yet NOT SEEING ME AS HE SEES ME WOULD STOP ME!

I woke up singing "Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD." Now name means NATURE and the LORD is Spirit so again let this song ring from our hEARts ... "Blessed is the one who comes in the NATURE of the LORD!"

But ye are not IN THE FLESH, BUT IN THE SPIRIT, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors (bound), not TO THE FLESH, TO LIVE AFTER THE FLESH.

For if ye LIVE AFTER THE FLESH, YE SHALL DIE: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans 8:9-14

Does the Spirit of God dwell in you? If so, then you are not in the flesh!!! I didn't make this up, you can see it for yourself.

NOW, do you see the LIGHT or do you stay in the darkness of other's teaching?

I see I am spirit and I am IN life eternal. As my Father is SO AM I IN THIS WORLD!

"But some men will say, How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die; and that which thou sowest thou sowest NOT that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat or some other grain; but God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." 1Cor 15:35,38

In Romans 6 it shows us our CRUCIFIXION and our RESURRECTION; that the "OLD MAN' is dead!

That was the "OLD MAN" that died, NOT OUR BODY! Therefore, I am NOT that OLD MAN but I am a NEW CREATION IN Christ! That OLD MAN nature and thinking IS DEAD!

I abide IN THE RESURRECTION!

So if I am IN THE RESURRECTION why would I have a body that is mortal?

You think Father abides in a dead body? No really!

I tell you what Father touches IS FATHER and the Light of His Word has touched me and I've been BORN FROM ABOVE.

Looking at 1 Cor 15:35 and 38, we did NOT sow the immortal body when we went to the cross. We sowed the old man's way of looking at his body. (which most of the world is STILL looking at that body, the same way the old man did. They believe it, so it keeps manifesting......death!!

"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. IT IS SOWN A NATURAL BODY; IT IS RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY.. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, so shall also bear the image of the heavenly." 1 Cor 15:42-49

In a nut shell ... The dead (old man) is sown in corruption; when we see we are the resurrected, we are resurrected in incorruption. (we have been lied to by the religous to believe that we haven't resurrected yet.)

However, Romans 6 tells us differently, and--->Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY"

I tell you to be MADE free by the Truth is to know ALL OF THE OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY .... "NOT WILL BE" PASSED AWAY, BUT ARE PASSED AWAY.

Since Jesus the Christ destroyed death .... is death to be?

Since Jesus the Christ brought to light, immortality ... does mortality need to be?

NOW LET US BEHOLD, the old man was sown in dishonour; and we are raised in glory .... the old man was sown in weakness; and we are resurrected in power.

AND I TELL YOU THAT this power and authority of Fathers we have.

The old man was sown in a natural; we were resurrected a spiritual body.

"The tongue is a fire, a world of inquity: so is the tongue among our members, (of our body) that IT DEFILES THE WHOLE BODY, AND SETTEH ON FIRE THE COURSE OF NATURE: and it is set on fire of hell." James 3:6

I tell you it was the tongue of others that defiled me, and it was me hearing what my tongue said that created the hell within my mind!

My hEARt now desires the LIVING WORD, to know what Father thinks of me, to know what Father sees and most of ALL .... To KNOW I AND FATHER ARE ONE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male and Female 1

Kingdom sons

Patience